Autometer Pro-comp Gauges (Water Temp, Boost, Oil Pressure)

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Had all three gauges installed in the car when I bought it, and decided I didn't like the look of them and took them out the other day. I have all the necessary parts to make each gauge work correctly. The boost gauge has the specific tubing with the fitting on the end that is specific for the gauge, water temp will come with the aftermarket temp sender, and the oil pressure gauge will come with the sending unit. Each gauge has its own wiring (lights), and I'll include the wires I extracted from the car if it helps any.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0009-2.jpg

I have a pillar that came out of the car, so if you'd like that let me know and I'll just give it to you if you buy the gauges as a set. (VERT SPECIFIC)
If you don't have a vert I'll keep it because it is an awkward part to send in the first place.

I looked the gauges up on Jegs website:

Boost gauge

Auto Meter 4337 Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauges

Temp

Auto Meter 4337 Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauges

Oil Pressure

Auto Meter 4327 Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauges

Each gauge is rougly 50-60 dollars, and the oil and temp sensor are about 20 or so a piece I assume. So the retail would be around 200+shipping. I'll ask 140+shipping. Like my other threads, if your looking to buy just message me because I of course don't need these gauges anymore. I don't really want to split the set up, but if I have people for each gauge I'll do it, otherwise I dont want to be stuck with anything left over.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Like I stated in the thread...if there aren't buyers for all of them I'd rather not sell individually. Not yet at least.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Actually...I do. The picture didnt come out too good but they light up the whole gauge.

093ce378.jpg

The bulbs of course have that rubber piece on them so you can get different ones to change the colors.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Replied to both PMs, BUT just realized the pillar would of course be VERT only because thats what I have. Didnt even realize that till I looked it up just now.

Users who are viewing this thread