Automobile's 3 part ZL1 vs GT500 review

01LightningGal

Gloria
Established Member
Except I can't stand the A&S design language. I respect the car for what it is, but origami belongs on paper.

Its funny because my husband used to be a huge GM fan (he will argue this fact, today). Because of me and the vehicles I have had, he is a Ford person. However, he is still a huge 1st Gen Camaro fan. He can't stand the Gen 5. He thinks it looks like a cartoon car, and the interior looks like it is made by Mattel.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
I smelled that troll a mile away. Thanks for the link to GMinsidenews...that will be my response to that clown from now on. That's if he even wants to play anymore.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
i totally agree with you... i always say it, but i dont see the market for the zl1. Cts-v seems like a much nicer choice vs the zl1. :shrug:

A new equipped CTS-V has a $72k+ MSRP

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Except I can't stand the A&S design language. I respect the car for what it is, but origami belongs on paper.

Its funny because my husband used to be a huge GM fan (he will argue this fact, today). Because of me and the vehicles I have had, he is a Ford person. However, he is still a huge 1st Gen Camaro fan. He can't stand the Gen 5. He thinks it looks like a cartoon car, and the interior looks like it is made by Mattel.

same here, I still absolutely love the 1st gen camaro

A new equipped CTS-V has a $72k+ MSRP

yea thats a lot of coin but the car is so much better than the zl1, actually I would get a nice certified used one and save like 20K

Crim

Established Member
I smelled that troll a mile away. Thanks for the link to GMinsidenews...that will be my response to that clown from now on. That's if he even wants to play anymore.
LMAO... you guys crack me up sneaking over to other forums w/ fake names and letting Lowdown get to you.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread