AutoTrix Sequential Tail Lights

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i think this kit makes them go in sequence everytime it gets an electrical pulse from either the turn signals or the brakes right? so if i keep hitting the brakes it will keep flashing? still cool by me.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Just ordered a set! Thank you for the discount! :beer:

Last edited:

SVT GT

Established Member
looks like one is a bit slower than the other, is it?

Last edited:

autotrix

Established Member
looks like one is a bit slower than the other, is it?

The car in the video has prototype modules installed, each being a different design. There should be no difference in how they work, most likely the video editing software and the upload has caused a problem.

The modules being sold and shipped are the best design we have tested. They all flash/blink/ and sequence at the same rate.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
my brother and i litterally just got done putting mine in and they work awesome. thanks again!

autotrix

Established Member
Well I cant give away all of our secrets :rolling: but resistors are a small part of how our circuit works. There are several electrical components on each modules circuit board.

The splice-in kit is the same as the plug-and-play kit, but with the plug-and-play you get two new ford harnesses with our modules pre-wired in.

chrisquirk187

Momma, I wanna go fast!
Established Member
so with the splice in kit do I just match wire for wire and tape it off? That easy?? Also are you still offering the 15%?

Mystic03

Established Member
is ther a way to swap out resistors or when i place an order get different one more likly higher resisters to slow down the sequentials to me they are a little to fast

autotrix

Established Member
so with the splice in kit do I just match wire for wire and tape it off? That easy?? Also are you still offering the 15%?

Go to the website and check out the install instructions for the mustang tail light sequencers. Sorry but the discount was over on the 1st of September.

is ther a way to swap out resistors or when i place an order get different one more likly higher resisters to slow down the sequentials to me they are a little to fast

No, there is no way to modify circuit board once they have been sealed. We have something coming very soon that will cure all the "speed" issues that some have mentioned. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread