AutoTrix Sequential Tail Lights

94silverstang

Established Member
I'm pretty interested in a set for my 98 GT.

but i have heard they make your front blinkers blink extra slow.
could you verify that for me please? thats the only thing that has realy held me back from buying a set.

thanks, Blake

autotrix

Established Member
When installing our kit ($49.99) nothing about the flasher speed changes at all. Everything flashes at the exact same speed as before the install. On the other hand, if you install a modified flasher ($19.99) it will slow your turn signal flash rate. (front and rear)

Last edited:

LDC2335

Established Member
i wanna see some vids on a sn95, i know it would be similar, but there is more separation between the lights do to the bezels.

Last edited:

autotrix

Established Member
Here is a link to a thread on this board, the video is on post #20. I also attached a link directly to the video posted. This car has our splice-in kit as well as the modified relay.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-side-pub-17/638033-autotrix-does-not-answer-email.html

[ame=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/SoCalHarley1/?action=view&current=94-98AutorixTailight.flv]94-98AutorixTailight.flv video by SoCalHarley1 - Photobucket[/ame]

There are a few more videos of your body style with our kit on other boards and there may be more on this board.

jd123

Established Member
Have ya'll thought about adding like a chase sequence? Like when you release they brakes the sequence back out? or when the turn signal stops flashing it sequences back out? I think that would look reallllllllly cool.

autotrix

Established Member
Yes, the thought has crossed our minds but we have other coals in the fire currently, specifically the 05+ models.

lxhatch302

Established Member
where you guys located at in tulsa...i bought my cobra with a seq. tail light setup (dunno what brand) but i think somethings screwd up because they dont flash the way they should

autotrix

Established Member
We do not offer repairs or do installs. Solely online sales, aside from local car shows. Although I dont mind giving some advice on your problem, just PM me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread