Awesome Shell Ferrari commercial!!

1997stang

Established Member
I hope this isnt a repost (if it is, sorry in advance). But i thought this was the coolest commercial i have ever seen! Turn up your speakers!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6gcwIt5nSM"]YouTube- Shell Ferrari F1[/ame]

Last edited:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
it is DEFINITELY a (multiple) repost...

but honestly, if anyone complains, you can officially call them ghey because this is one of the best commercial's ever made. period.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member

but honestly, if anyone complains, you can officially call them ghey because this is one of the best commercial's ever made. period.

word. i freaking love that commercial. best made ever!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Re-post, eh? In 6+ years this is the first time I've seen it. LOL! Great commercial!

04SVTF

Established Member

Agreed! Seen it a hundred times...and in no way is that a bad thing

1997stang

Established Member
I knew you guys would like it! I knew it was old but damn is that a great commercial. I dont think i have ever seen such a great car commercial! When the Ferrari switches to modern one in the tunnel, i get the chills.

1997stang

Established Member

LOL ya i agree, the first time i saw this video my jaw dropped and i watched it for another hour i think...

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Ya know.. the repost police can suck it. I would say that 95% of the time I have never seen a reposted vid... and I am always glad it was reposted.

Great commercial, and I am glad you reposted. Very cool!

1997stang

Established Member
I cant get enough of this video, i find myself watching it over and over lol. Glad you guys like it!

Users who are viewing this thread