Back From TX Relief efforts Lots of Pics.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Some are mine, Some are co-workers and some I don't know.

This little Guy was found with just his nose above water. He is now named Ike and is the USCG Sector/Station Houston Mascot.

DSC00736.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

Cyanide Anyone?
DSC00722.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

ATT1.jpg

ATT10.jpg

ATT13.jpg

ATT12.jpg

ATT14.jpg

ATT15.jpg

ATT4.jpg

ATT5.jpg

ATT16.jpg

ATT7.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

ATT9.jpg

ATTB.jpg

ATTC.jpg

ATTD.jpg

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
ive seen most of those pics, thank you for the service, were still struggling down here but its gotten much better.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
cool pics, especially of the pelicans and the boat on the back of the big ass truck sideways lol

amazing how one house can survive and others next to it aare destroyed

2003 Silver

Banned
Those coffins must pop right out of the ground...what a disaster. That's what happened back in'72 during Agnes here in pa (I was just a little guy), but have seen pics of coffins lying open in the streets...bodies out etc.

play23

Needs a Lift
Established Member
That pic with the white house all by itself is a cool one. It's of the Bolivar Peninsula I think. I read the interview with the owners of that house. They said that they built it to withstand CAT 5 winds. Insanity.

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
cool pics, especially of the pelicans and the boat on the back of the big ass truck sideways lol

amazing how one house can survive and others next to it aare destroyed

The Pelican hung out on our boat for 30min. He didn't want food either. He just wanted to hang. The thing was HUGE!!!!

redline

Established Member
good pics i just got my electric turned on today about noon .15 days no juice . no damage here but huge oaks in my yard were down.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Type911 - Just wanted to say thanks for helping out with relief efforts over here. It is very much appreciated by all of us!!

Redline - Damn man 15 days with no power?? That sucks!! I think I went for only 8 but glad to see you're ok!!

rjs281

Established Member
That hole thing sucked! I only went 9 days but my house did pretty good here in la porte.yard is screwed but that can be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread