Badass Army truck build-up

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Check out my M35A2 deuce build for ideas, tips/tricks. http://www.hanksdeuce.com

Started with this:
22.jpg

I bobbed it and made it look like this:
73.jpg

Currently looks like this (almost finished with Cummins 6BT + Allison AT545 swap:
13.jpg

DutyCalls

Established Member
Check out my M35A2 deuce build for ideas, tips/tricks. http://www.hanksdeuce.com

Started with this:
22.jpg

I bobbed it and made it look like this:
73.jpg

Currently looks like this (almost finished with Cummins 6BT + Allison AT545 swap:
13.jpg

Hi Hank

I've stumbled across your build before while scouring the internet for information.

I'm planning a 6bt swap as well.....does it move the truck fairly well?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the build idea, and the examples of what others here have done with similar military trucks is awesome. Different and AWESOME!

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
Hi Hank

I've stumbled across your build before while scouring the internet for information.

I'm planning a 6bt swap as well.....does it move the truck fairly well?

I'm almost finished with the 6BT swap. A little bit of wiring and a few gauges, and I should be on the road. I'll post up when she's complete.

DutyCalls

Established Member
UPDATE:

I decided to sell my 5.9 cummins motor and transmission/tcase because it would be too small. I've started looking for an older diesel medium duty moving or cargo truck for a motor/trans donor.

I am focusing on Ford F650/750/800s and Internationals before 1997 ( 1998 is when most injection pumps went electronic)

My buddy that is storing my truck cleared out a new section of his lot , so I moved it to its new home for the winter.

2069_zps6i8vdpf1.jpg

2084_zpsbqvegpua.jpg

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
UPDATE:

I decided to sell my 5.9 cummins motor and transmission/tcase because it would be too small. I've started looking for an older diesel medium duty moving or cargo truck for a motor/trans donor.

I am focusing on Ford F650/750/800s and Internationals before 1997 ( 1998 is when most injection pumps went electronic)

My buddy that is storing my truck cleared out a new section of his lot , so I moved it to its new home for the winter.

2069_zps6i8vdpf1.jpg

2084_zpsbqvegpua.jpg

How well does it move with the motor that is in it?

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
04.jpg

So I've got 1100 miles on my bobbed deuce with the Cummins 12 valve swap. Absolutely love it in every way. The Allison AT545 auto limits my top speed to 55 mph, but that's the limit of the 53" Michelins anyway.

Check out my website for details on every mod I've done to date.

www.hanksdeuce.com

DutyCalls

Established Member
04.jpg

So I've got 1100 miles on my bobbed deuce with the Cummins 12 valve swap. Absolutely love it in every way. The Allison AT545 auto limits my top speed to 55 mph, but that's the limit of the 53" Michelins anyway.

Check out my website for details on every mod I've done to date.

www.hanksdeuce.com

thanks for the update and the pic, Hank

Users who are viewing this thread