Premium Member
He looks like Freddie Mercury

freddie mercury GIF

You should be banned for this bullshit…. :LOL:
tenor (1).gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Watch Frye's later interviews long after he retired. You could not know anything about him yet know he was not to be ****ed with. That guy is a brawler through and through.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a real bodycount outside of the ring and I don’t mean poontang…

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a real bodycount outside of the ring and I don’t mean poontang…

That's a solid point, but he for sure has a bodycount for the poon also!

I start producing estrogen just hearing Dons name.

This made me laugh so hard haha

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
LOL, cop had enough with this left lane babdit.

Seriously, traffic tickets should be more focused on this and not speeding or failing to signal. I see this almost never get enforced yet I bet it is one of the leading causes of road rage because it is the one thing that makes even me want to flash my lights, honk my horn, and speed around the person and make a point to nearly cut them off so they can see that I'm pissed about them blocking the left lane.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Seriously, traffic tickets should be more focused on this and not speeding or failing to signal. I see this almost never get enforced yet I bet it is one of the leading causes of road rage because it is the one thing that makes even me want to flash my lights, honk my horn, and speed around the person and make a point to nearly cut them off so they can see that I'm pissed about them blocking the left lane.
Oh I would be shocked if its NOT the leading cause of road rage incidents on the highway along. These inconsiderate cockgarglers create the situations that lead to accidents on the highway.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Oh I would be shocked if its NOT the leading cause of road rage incidents on the highway along. These inconsiderate cockgarglers create the situations that lead to accidents on the highway.

When I think back to one of the last times I got into it with another driver, it was because of a woman blocking the left lane and keeping pace with the car in the right lane so no one could pass. That person was oblivious, but in my attempt to get around her I got in the lane next to me and the guy in that lane thought I cut him off and so he went on the shoulder and tried to cut me off. For the brief moment I got next to the lady blocking her son or some kid was in the passenger seat was staring blankly out the window, also oblivious, and I mouthed and gestured to gtfo of the way and he looked so shocked and confused haha. That, or he was shocked to find out his mom is a huge ****.

Users who are viewing this thread