BADASS Thread

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Well hey mother...want another?

My dumb ass wife....one time we had a raccon in my shed and i grabbed my old ruger single six 22lr and went out to whack his ass...wife says dont shoot it...ok smart ass go out there and get it out. Well she walked in there and that little ****er stood up and looked right through my wifes soul and hissed at her lol. She turned a said yup...shoot that ****er right now lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Beat the Manthey 911 GT3 by 7 seconds and was running on 98 octane so it was making around 1250hp rather than the full 1600hp on E85.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Who made the executive decision to make the shaky footage the largest frame? Lol

Supposedly it wasn't even an official run. They were out there testing and doing some PR work and the driver said he was driving about 90% and they found that it shattered the previous record. Seems they were a little more prepared than that, but that's the story they claim.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Supposedly it wasn't even an official run. They were out there testing and doing some PR work and the driver said he was driving about 90% and they found that it shattered the previous record. Seems they were a little more prepared than that, but that's the story they claim.

Is a gt3 a good comp? seems like a huge power difference.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Is a gt3 a good comp? seems like a huge power difference.

On power, no, but the Manthey GT3 holds multiple track records, including a record at The Ring I believe. Not a direct competitor but a good indicator of how fast the Jesko is moving on track.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Over the years, as all the high-end exotics went with sissy-shift transmissions, I stoped paying attention to them.
Is this the car that has electromagnetic actuated valves or whatever?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Over the years, as all the high-end exotics went with sissy-shift transmissions, I stoped paying attention to them.
Is this the car that has electromagnetic actuated valves or whatever?

Yeah, it's got all kinds of one-off tech and I'm not even sure how their transmissions work, but I know they are engineering artwork.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I just thought it was cool because high horsepower cars typically aren't good on track, but this thing looks absolutely planted and puts its power down smoothly with as minimal wheel spin as you can get for 1200+hp. Koenigsegg also has that ridiculous stability control that makes it so you can't lose control of the car even when you try, and it looks like it is in play here but not impeding performance.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Thought this dude was pretty bad ass human being, like someone mentioned in comments, he managed to care about the employee, the store, his bike, the guy who bought the bike and himself, all at the same time… while dealing with the hard situation he was in…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad ass dude, not crumbling under the pressure to be PC and holding onto his convictions :

I also think its hilarious that the title of the video labels the guy as “rAcIST” :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
Thought this dude was pretty bad ass human being, like someone mentioned in comments, he managed to care about the employee, the store, his bike, the guy who bought the bike and himself, all at the same time… while dealing with the hard situation he was in…

That dude was a pussy.

ajaf1656

Established Member
huh?

guess he should have came in swinging and smashing cats from the tails, into the guy’s sternum…. :ROFLMAO:
God almighty, you're a drama queen.
No, I'd get my own shit back right there, not ask for his telephone number so I could get it later. He can Uber to work or take the old left-right-left express.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd get my own shit back right there, not ask for his telephone number so I could get it later. He can Uber to work or take the old left-right-left express.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

FJohnny

Established Member
it was a $10 bike, for God's sake. Of course the guy didn't take it back right there.

He would have had to ride it home and leave his good $25 bike at the shop to be stolen. Then he'd be out an additional $15 bucks.

Smart guy and an all around good dude.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
God almighty, you're a drama queen.
No, I'd get my own shit back right there, not ask for his telephone number so I could get it later. He can Uber to work or take the old left-right-left express.

I thought you were more intelligent…

He was cognizant of the fact that this was not the guy that stole the bike… he understood that this might have been a dude in a crappy situation that bought a cheap bike to get to work so that he could better himself…
Guy didnt have an immediate need for the bike and did not mind lending a hand to a guy that was looking to better himself.

Guy could have SNATCHED the bike right up. But he CHOSE TO be compassionate.

Thats a STUD. Someone with the ability and capacity to inflict great damage but instead chooses to be logical and compassionate.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I thought you were more intelligent…

He was cognizant of the fact that this was not the guy that stole the bike… he understood that this might have been a dude in a crappy situation that bought a cheap bike to get to work so that he could better himself…
Guy didnt have an immediate need for the bike and did not mind lending a hand to a guy that was looking to better himself.

Guy could have SNATCHED the bike right up. But he CHOSE TO be compassionate.

Thats a STUD. Someone with the ability and capacity to inflict great damage but instead chooses to be logical and compassionate.

That's the same logic people spout when they say the looting during the BLM riots were restorative justice, that open borders is an act of compassion to the poor brown people who need our help etc. etc.
As I've always said, I'm the most anti-authority yet law and order person around. I wouldn't have called the cops unless the guy tried to prevent me from taking the bike. I don't stand for chaos and crime as a means to charity.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That's the same logic people spout when they say the looting during the BLM riots were restorative justice, that open borders is an act of compassion to the poor brown people who need our help etc. etc.
As I've always said, I'm the most anti-authority yet law and order person around. I wouldn't have called the cops unless the guy tried to prevent me from taking the bike. I don't stand for chaos and crime as a means to charity.

huh? How in the hell did you make that correlation? BLM riots being compared to a guy exercising carful and considerate judgement, when he didn't have to…. :ROFLMAO:

Open borders is an act of stupidity…. Potentially, reducing the safety of one’s family / fellow citizen…

Caos and crime? Lol.

Owner of the bike ascertained that the guy holding his bike wasnt the criminal, instead a fellow in a tough spot…. Not having any real need for said bike, he also exercised his ability to be kind…

thats not weakness, its strength….

savagery is only strength when someone violates you…. Not when there is no opposition….

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
huh? How in the hell did you make that correlation? BLM riots being compared to a guy exercising carful and considerate judgement, when he didn't have to…. :ROFLMAO:

Open borders is an act of stupidity…. Potentially, reducing the safety of one’s family / fellow citizen…

Caos and crime? Lol.

Owner of the bike ascertained that the guy holding his bike wasnt the criminal, instead a fellow in a tough spot…. Not having any real need for said bike, he also exercised his ability to be kind…

thats not weakness, its strength….

savagery is only strength when someone violates you…. Not when there is no opposition….
When you’re a hammer, everything is a nail. I have to remind myself of that daily. Some days its harder than others.

Users who are viewing this thread