BADASS Thread

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
A brave dog fought off a puma to save the lives of two little girls in Argentina.

In 2008, two young girls climbed a fig tree to pick figs when they saw a puma nearby. They sprinted back to their farm as the puma chased close behind.

Luckily, they were with their Dogo Argentino named Morocho.

Morocho fought off the puma as the girls screamed for help. Their father came running and found his beloved dog badly injured and a lifeless puma.

Over the next 10 days Morocho was nursed back to health.

2613DA45-2CBE-4371-8AD7-CDE5C9AC32DC.jpeg
6A230839-274D-42D3-80C8-3F362F061F22.jpeg
CCD382C3-FBE4-43DC-B014-D5EA8BF2FE1B.jpeg
A6D43872-0B50-4291-9E02-18FB6AE20311.jpeg
42977B8F-CA9A-4462-8C2C-B9F5E2493EB3.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
Well that was crazy. I know very little about the MotoGP world but definitely did a double take seeing Alonso in the garage at the end. Just a fan or does he have money in the team?
I'm not sure which one is Alonso, but probably just a fan. A few years ago the Pramac Ducati team was involved in some financial controversy. I'm pretty sure the entire sport is a money laundering scam. Haha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A brave dog fought off a puma to save the lives of two little girls in Argentina.

In 2008, two young girls climbed a fig tree to pick figs when they saw a puma nearby. They sprinted back to their farm as the puma chased close behind.

Luckily, they were with their Dogo Argentino named Morocho.

Morocho fought off the puma as the girls screamed for help. Their father came running and found his beloved dog badly injured and a lifeless puma.

Over the next 10 days Morocho was nursed back to health.

View attachment 1815067View attachment 1815068View attachment 1815069View attachment 1815070View attachment 1815071
These dogs have the hearts of giants, the fight never leaves them, even with their dying breath.. just like bullies

There was a pitbull somewhere in the world that protected her family from a black mamba that had gotten into house, she took several fatal strikes from the mamba, but made damn sure to dispatch that snake before she died.

I couldn’t find that exact story but found this one.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
These dogs have the hearts of giants, the fight never leaves them, even with their dying breath.. just like bullies

There was a pitbull somewhere in the world that protected her family from a black mamba that had gotten into house, she took several fatal strikes from the mamba, but made damn sure to dispatch that snake before she died.

I couldn’t find that exact story but found this one.

They are, every bit as tenacious as a working line, ”game” bred APBT…. BUT just physically superior….

As a side note, nothing I have seen tops the heart, resiliency and ability to endure pain of a true game bred APBT….

I saw the most gruesome fight between a very athletic (but physically small) APBT and MONSTER, and I mean MOTHER****ING MONNSTERRRR wild hog with tusks… in a muddy pen…. Animal to animal… no protection…. Pit never stopped aggressing, never stopped fighting…. Even eviscerated, bowels hanging out…. It never stopped going after the hog…. No matter how many feet in the air he got thrown around or how gored he was…. ****ing stud….

Hope his owner died a horrible death, nice and slow…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He has his own VR46 team and a bunch of VR46 Academy riders in all 3 classes.
I want to get a shirt made depicting the last supper with Rossi as Jesus and all his riders as the disciples. Lol
This was my Rossi Shirt for COTA MotoGP this year...lol
View attachment 1815138
IMG_3789.jpeg

Buddy of mine took that at COTA year before last. We were in section 15. Rossi made one last lap to tell the fans goodbye..

ajaf1656

Established Member
So, besides not knowing Alonso who almost completed the tri. You're on.

Edit: huh definition has changed. Was F1 chanp, Lemans, 500.
I've heard of him, but I don't watch much car racing and wouldn't recognize him. I already waste a lot of time trying to keep up with Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP, World SBK, World Super-sport, MotoAmerica Superbike, MotoAmerica Super-sport and some of the other smaller classes.
I always start off the season watching every practice session, qualifying and race, but by this time of year, I'm always playing catch-up.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
He has his own VR46 team and a bunch of VR46 Academy riders in all 3 classes.
I want to get a shirt made depicting the last supper with Rossi as Jesus and all his riders as the disciples. Lol
This was my Rossi Shirt for COTA MotoGP this year...lol
View attachment 1815138

Thats a BAD piece of gear!

I want one!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I've heard of him, but I don't watch much car racing and wouldn't recognize him. I already waste a lot of time trying to keep up with Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP, World SBK, World Super-sport, MotoAmerica Superbike, MotoAmerica Super-sport and some of the other smaller classes.
I always start off the season watching every practice session, qualifying and race, but by this time of year, I'm always playing catch-up.

Did you see the news that Ducati is in development of an MX bike and they are going to compete in Supercross eventually?

Posting this here because I know @ZYBORG thinks Ducatis are badass! Lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Did you see the news that Ducati is in development of an MX bike and they are going to compete in Supercross eventually?

I didn't see that!
I hope they are allowed to innovate (aka finding loopholes in the rulebooks) the way they do in MotoGP. Pretty much every factory protests their latest tech while trying to copy it. Haha

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Very tempted on this one. I'd love to supermoto this MF'er. Maybe in a few years after they finish their beta testing with their customers. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I dont mind Duckatis… I think they are nice, but over hyped…. im nothing but a blue collar peon after all….

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I dont mind Duckatis… I think they are nice, but over hyped…. im nothing but a blue collar peon after all….

I think the hype comes from not just the performance but the design style. That's what draws me to them the most. The Japanese bikes often look similar and you see them a lot more so Ducatis and other Italians stand out and garner excitement for that reason. They're not middle of the pack anymore either like they used to be in performance, the V4 is one of the fastest bikes out there and the fastest in its class from what I've seen.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I think the hype comes from not just the performance but the design style. That's what draws me to them the most. The Japanese bikes often look similar and you see them a lot more so Ducatis and other Italians stand out and garner excitement for that reason. They're not middle of the pack anymore either like they used to be in performance, the V4 is one of the fastest bikes out there and the fastest in its class from what I've seen.
In World SBK, they have had to cut back the RPM's of the Ducati and grant the other bikes more RPM just to try to make it interesting and it's still been a run-away season for Alvaro Bautista. The rules start by giving all the bikes a certain percentage over the stock bikes.
I've always thought of it as, Ducati designs a race bike and makes it street legal where the Japanese manufacturers design street bikes and modify them to race. There have been a few exceptions over the years, bikes like the RC51 from Honda.

Users who are viewing this thread