BAER Eradispeed Plus, 2 Pc Rotors???

32V SVT

Established Member
Hey is there anyone else interested in trying to get Baer to make the Eradispeed 2 pc. rotors for the stock 2010/2011 GT500 brake systems?
I have these on my Terminator which I swear by as a viable brake upgrade without needing to step up to the "Plus" sizes and worrying about wheel clearance. These appear to be available only by upgrading to the 6 Piston calipers and hardware... Which is way over what I'm willing to pay...

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Talk to our mod. ACcobra he has some nice looking rotors. That will bolt on. I'd buy some if i wasn't a drag racer. The baer's wont. You can make some shims. Then they will bolt on. But you wont get Baer to make them. Because of Ford and Shelby motors.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey is there anyone else interested in trying to get Baer to make the Eradispeed 2 pc. rotors for the stock 2010/2011 GT500 brake systems?
I have these on my Terminator which I swear by as a viable brake upgrade without needing to step up to the "Plus" sizes and worrying about wheel clearance. These appear to be available only by upgrading to the 6 Piston calipers and hardware... Which is way over what I'm willing to pay...

Here is the link to our GT500 2pc front and rear rotos:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ront-rear-rotors-full-tilt-boogie-racing.html

At the time we made these we were only able to manufacture the fronts in the lightweight street/strip version. The rears are the same and don't require a heavier version for road racing or open track events.

We should have our new heavy duty road race rotors in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

32V SVT

Established Member
I actually went to FaceBook and "liked" the Baer Brakes site, then posted a request for them to "Please make the Eradispeed Plus 2 pc. rotors" for the GT500's with the stock configurations front and rear... They responded with a contact and phone number where to order them!!! :banana:
I'm placing my order first thing in the morning!
:beer:

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
I actually went to FaceBook and "liked" the Baer Brakes site, then posted a request for them to "Please make the Eradispeed Plus 2 pc. rotors" for the GT500's with the stock configurations front and rear... They responded with a contact and phone number where to order them!!! :banana:
I'm placing my order first thing in the morning!
:beer:

They do make-em. But i bet they wont bolt on with the stock calipers.

32V SVT

Established Member
Ok, so Baer gave me the following part numbers for "Exact" fit part numbers specific to the 2005 and up GT500's equipped with Brembo calipers.
These 2 pc rotors are direct bolt on, no shimming for clearance and will fit with the stock wheels.

Front: 2261031 (sold in pairs) 14" diameter, Slotted and cross drilled. $595.00
Rears: 2262019 (Plus 2 size) 14" diameter, Slotted and cross drilled. $585.00

These front rotors are brand new and will begin to ship in about 2-3 weeks.
If your interested in ordering these you can call Baer and ask for "Bill"
602-233-1411.

My orders placed... I'll post some pictures when they come in... :coolman:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok, so Baer gave me the following part numbers for "Exact" fit part numbers specific to the 2005 and up GT500's equipped with Brembo calipers.
These 2 pc rotors are direct bolt on, no shimming for clearance and will fit with the stock wheels.

Front: 2261031 (sold in pairs) 14" diameter, Slotted and cross drilled. $595.00
Rears: 2262019 (Plus 2 size) 14" diameter, Slotted and cross drilled. $585.00

These front rotors are brand new and will begin to ship in about 2-3 weeks.
If your interested in ordering these you can call Baer and ask for "Bill"
602-233-1411.

My orders placed... I'll post some pictures when they come in... :coolman:

I'd like to see what kind of weight comparisons there are between the OEM rotors and the Baers.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
They do make-em. But i bet they wont bolt on with the stock calipers.

The Super Snake comes from Shelby with a Baer rear brake rotor upgrade and it retains the OEM calipers as part of the conversion. I believe that the new rear rotors are larger diameter and a new caliper bracket was installed for use with the OEM caliper. The Baer 6 piston rear calipers are an upgrade above this level.

R

Last edited:

Yellow Horse

Established Member

I put them on my 2003 Cobra despite warnings they would crack and guess what?

They cracked.

All over.

I may drive a little harder than average but they were a huge waste of money.

Just another thing I did to my 2003 that I will never do to my Shelby.

Throw in a shifter to that list as well.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The Super Snake comes from Shelby with a Baer rear brake rotor upgrade and it retains the OEM calipers as part of the conversion. I believe that the new rear rotors are larger diameter and a new caliper bracket was installed for use with the OEM caliper. <<<< The Baer 6 piston rear calipers are an upgrade above this level.

R

Your right about the rears cause I have the 14in rear disc upgrade with stock caliper all it is a bigger bracket an rotor.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

They cracked.

All over.

Was this from just street use? If so that would surprise me a little. I would think the Baer rotors would be better than that?!! :shrug: Perhaps not?

This is one of the reasons we do not offer any drilled rotors. I've just seen far too many crack failures but I will admit, all of thse failures have been at open track events and driving schools.

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

They cracked.

All over.

Did you contact Baer about this? That would be my first move. If so, what did they say?

R

Users who are viewing this thread