Balls will be tripped

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Didn't drink, but I did have to take 3 to sedate myself enough to fall asleep. And less than 5 hours later I was wide awake. Sonofabitch. At least better than nothing I suppose.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Drinking with sleep aides is a prescription for trouble. Dont do it!

When I did it I had had two beers and my buddy who had it prescribed gave me half a pill. He said I would sleep great... I didn't fall asleep lol. Pretty much being young and dumb, but it was also before all the stories came out of people having crazy stuff happening after taking it.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i usually take an ambien before i go out clubbin.....drink a big bud light bullet, pop an ambien, and pull into parking lot like a BOSS

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
All I know is it's a recipe for the craziest sex that your wife will never remember! Amazing what women will do when they think they're dreaming, or no one's watching.

neatofrito1618

Established Member

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I remember when I mixed certain drugs with this.

Well...Kind of remember.

The one night I "remember" I know I started the night in Ft Lauderdale Florida, and woke up in a hotel in Georgia 6 hours away with my car still in Ft Lauderdale.

CSD

Banned
When did we need amibents? when did taking some NyQuil not help anymore?

NyQuil contains a high amount of acetaminophen which can adversely cause liver and kidney problems if you consume alcohol daily. Plus it's very easy to become dependent on it. Fortunately I don't have any problems sleeping 6-8 hours straight

king nothing

Established Member
I used to take 1/4 of a pill every night.......started messing with my appetite and i droped weight pretty quick so had to change meds!

But i do remember my first time taking it! Was quite the trip!
I took one every night for about 6 years. I wish I had weight loss as a side-effect. just got off of them about 2 weeks ago and started taking melatonin instead. the melatonin actually works better and i dont have the amnesia and odd behavior. my wife would tell me about things i said and did (like looking up russian mail-order brides online)

the.greg

Established Member
I was prescribed Ambien, and it works wonders for helping me fall asleep. However it makes me wake up after about 6 hours of sleep? When I don't take it, I have difficulties falling asleep, but after that I can sleep a full 8 hours if not 9-10hrs.

Other than that I haven't experienced any side affects.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Listen to this... LOL

[youtube_browser]PS9cFb940-0[/youtube_browser]

That was hilarious! I remember when I was having my trip I was completely coherent but I believed I was in the attic facing these two black figures and was relaying it to my two friends who were just like, "wtf?" In reality I was just sitting in a chair in the family room lol.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Yeah, I've heard of people driving, cooking large meals(with the stove or oven), and a bunch of other crazy shit, all while sleeping. A lot of people have taken an ambian right before bed only to wake up in a holding cell, oblivious to the list of charges they've incured while they were sleeping.

The worst part is that they can carry on normal in-depth conversations and appear competely normal to everyone.

My mother has given me a stockpile of Ambian and tried to get me to use them for insomnia but I never touched it for the reasons above. With that said, watching the sun rise to another day after being up for 50 hours pushed me over the edge. At that point I really didn't care what happend. I could of woken up in prision eating a cockmeat sandwich that would of sufficed. Contingent upon that fact that I felt refreshed while doing so.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, I've heard of people driving, cooking large meals(with the stove or oven), and a bunch of other crazy shit, all while sleeping. A lot of people have taken an ambian right before bed only to wake up in a holding cell, oblivious to the list of charges they've incured while they were sleeping.

The worst part is that they can carry on normal in-depth conversations and appear competely normal to everyone.

My mother has given me a stockpile of Ambian and tried to get me to use them for insomnia but I never touched it for the reasons above. With that said, watching the sun rise to another day after being up for 50 hours pushed me over the edge. At that point I really didn't care what happend. I could of woken up in prision eating a cockmeat sandwich that would of sufficed. Contingent upon that fact that I felt refreshed while doing so.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread