Balls will be tripped

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Took Ambein for the first time about half an hour ago, as I haven't slept in over 2 days.

About 20 minutes later the text on my screen starts running in circles all around the webpage, circles I say. Starting to hear weird voices but my sleep deprovation might of had a roll in that as well.

Went to the shitter a few minutes ago and needed to hold onto the walls to avoid busting ass.

knight rider out

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
I used to take 1/4 of a pill every night.......started messing with my appetite and i droped weight pretty quick so had to change meds!

But i do remember my first time taking it! Was quite the trip!

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I have a very high tolerance to most prescription drugs, Ambien was ok at first, but after a couple of months I did not remember what I did or said before falling asleep.
Once my wife asked me on morning if I remembered such and such , and I didn't...
I told the doc I wasn't taking it anymore.
Ambient is a strange one , be careful .

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Obviously your dexterity is fine so you weren't that bad.

I have never understood why it affects so many people so differently. I take it night, with a sleep gel and a melatonin and drink on top of that and barely get to sleep. I never sleep more than two hours without waking up.

Edit:
I have a very high tolerance to most prescription drugs, Ambien was ok at first, but after a couple of months I did not remember what I did or said before falling asleep.
Once my wife asked me on morning if I remembered such and such , and I didn't...
I told the doc I wasn't taking it anymore.
Ambient is a strange one , be careful .

A lot of sleep aids at that strength are amnesiacs. It's all part of shutting your brain down. That's why I have to reread my texts the next morning and most of the time it looks like some sort of strange code.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Obviously your dexterity is fine so you weren't that bad.

I have never understood why it affects so many people so differently. I take it night, with a sleep gel and a melatonin and drink on top of that and barely get to sleep. I never sleep more than two hours without waking up.

:uh oh:I would have choked on my own tongue by now if I had that routine...

OnesmokinSS

Established Member
First time I took ambien I had the same issue op had.
8 years later I ended up taking it again and nothing. Took it for a couple nights and still couldn't sleep. I quit taking it and just started exercising more. Eventually worked through it but not being able to sleep and having to work a full day is no fun at all.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He took it at 5:30 this morning so I assume he isn't working today. He'll probably wake up on Monday morning now. LOL!

I've never taken Ambien. Never would. I don't trust most of these prescription drugs. Too many side effects.

ViciousJay

Established Member
He took it at 5:30 this morning so I assume he isn't working today. He'll probably wake up on Monday morning now. LOL!

I've never taken Ambien. Never would. I don't trust most of these prescription drugs. Too many side effects.

agreed, and they think street drugs are the problem. Id love to see what the government has wrapped up in this industry and how hooked they have people

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Did you drink with it? When I was 18 I made that mistake. Sitting on my couch the room started to spiral around me as I ascended into the pitch black attic where there were two black figures. That stuff is no joke!

KurtDog

Established Member
Drinking with sleep aides is a prescription for trouble. Dont do it!

Users who are viewing this thread