Balls will be tripped

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Tried to start low tonight but I just finished the 3rd pill which should hopefully be enough to get the job done. I have to be up at 5am and in Ocala by 7:30 so hopefully I'm not still ****ed at that point. I suppose I could always make an excuse to buy a few hours if needed but I really don't want to go there.

Last edited:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
So yeah, my ambien story goes like this. I was a young PFC in the Marine Corps and had just got to my duty station after all the school houses I had to hit. I had just turned 21 about a month before so I was happily discovering alcohol (no joke, I didn't drink before I was 'of age') with my friends in the barracks one weekend. The 3 of us were about a handle of rum in and working on some beer while playing video games when one of my friends piped up and said his mom had given him some Ambien because he wasn't sleeping well. So we all decided it was in our best interests to try this sleeping aid and each took one pill. Then about 20 minutes later we decided it wasn't working fast enough and we didn't feel anything so we decided to take another pill---- by crushing it up and snorting it. We were smart. So after that dumbassery I vaguely remember us all getting into our camis and driving across the street (literally, across the street) out into the field where the obstacle course was. We got out and, honest to God, we actually made it through the obstacle course alive. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it was raining cats and dogs out that night (about 0200-0300). I honestly don't remember getting back to the barracks or what I did the rest of the night (the duty saw me still up around 0500). And that was the last time I tried Ambien.

Oh yeah, the most vivid memory I have after snorting the second pill was falling on my ass about 5 separate times trying to climb the rain soaked rope at the end of the obstacle course. I never did make it to the top that night. lol.

scottminot

Established Member
I've been taking Ambien as needed for two years but many times (too many) I take it for entertainment purposes. I'll take a pill and take in some alcohol and let the trips begin.

I've done some silly crap while on the stuff. Once after I took one and drank a few beers I decided that I wanted to paint my home theater sub woofer black. Well I woke up the next day and I couldn't figure out why my hands and forearms were spray painted black and my sub was MIA. I found it smashed to pieces on the back patio and my house had black spray paint splattered on it.

Fell down the steps a few times.

Shaved half of my left eyebrow off a few weeks ago.:banana:

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Never had an ambien. I've mixed much alcohol with Xanax though. That'll help you sleep tight.

notorious p.i.g

Established Member
Never had an ambien. I've mixed much alcohol with Xanax though. That'll help you sleep tight.

I did that once, woke up the next day and couldn't remember a thing!
I took an Ambien one time though and stayed up for 2 days, I was miserable!

usmc320

Established Member
That was hilarious! I remember when I was having my trip I was completely coherent but I believed I was in the attic facing these two black figures and was relaying it to my two friends who were just like, "wtf?" In reality I was just sitting in a chair in the family room lol.

You're racist.

Users who are viewing this thread