Baltimore rioters target Orioles fans, whites in protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
just amazes me that in 2015 cops dont realize theres cameras everywhere!

Who cares about 2015, cops have had dashcams since the 90s! All these idiots get so heated and caught up in the moment that they do all sorts of illegal shit right in front of their own car, which they know is always on camera.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Oh well he ran, it's not like they shot him. He will probably have a nice pay day now. He wasn't exactly in a hurry to comply either particularly at what appeared to be gunpoint.

Last edited:

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Lol it's the truth... If you gave a shit about Justice Ol Freddie would be doing time not out on the street slingin with diplomatic immunity lolololol.

What a joke.

If he was a CI it was to save his own bacon. At the end of the day justice was served and he is doing time at Woodlawn Cemetery. No love lost from me over a drug dealing POS. Pretty sure you've even pulled out a "Snitches get stitches" meme for this occasion in other threads on the topic of snitches.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
If he was a CI it was to save his own bacon. At the end of the day justice was served and he is doing time at Woodlawn Cemetery. No love lost from me over a drug dealing POS. Pretty sure you've even pulled out a "Snitches get stitches" meme for this occasion in other threads on the topic of snitches.

Sho. Did :beer:

Regulars520

Established Member
NFL might be recruiting him soon, that kick looked good enough for a 3 yarder!!!!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The vast majority of the time yes, You will be perfectly fine if you comply with the cops, however cops are people, they are not perfect and expecting perfect policing from human beings is never ever going to happen. Until we have robots policing people we will hear about the occasional story about how a cop lost his cool and hurt someone. However the vast majority of the time compliance will keep you out of trouble. If you use the story of some frustrated cop to justify being an idiot then you will probably get your ass beaten.

d7e97081b3ce0b3b2e907812853ecb47.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
Well complying got this guy a broken jaw.

[video=youtube;hPg68oW-kIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPg68oW-kIE[/video]

Full story

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/20812/

Yeah based on what I saw, the kick wasn't called for there.

However, lets talk about the two Mississipi officers got shot and killed tonight, because nobody is talking about it...

Regulars520

Established Member
Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Now this cracks me up. A guy who isnt even white, decides to use his business and celebrate "White people" for a day and BOOM the government says that if somebody files a complaint its pretty much over for him. lol Check it out for yourself.... and the government will Outlaw"White Appreciation Day" so they say

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/08/yel...lares_june_11th_to_be_white_appreciation_day/

Got to love those double standards. I'll be working that day in the area, so I think I may need to make a field trip there for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread