Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Awww no Smackdown??

not_sure_if_serious_meme.jpeg
Never happen Tim.
See below.
Notice how I directed this thread into more of a positive logical and rational direction, I did this for a reason to show
you exactly what the problems are in these threads.
Bring in some positivity to a racially/socially sensitive thread of this nature and watch who becomes allergic to it and watch who it now attracts.

Guys, admin and mods....look at these last pages notice how the mood changed,now a bigger way of thinking has surfaced and certain wise much more mature
members surfaced and meanwhile the negative nancy bigots quickly lost interest and disappeared, because they can only feed off of each other's negativity.

Observe and take notes people....PEACE!
If some of you ever find it within yourselves.
post-24137-Val-Kilmer-wink-gif-Tombstone-L9H5.gif

Again, I don't always agree with you, but this is spot on. Hence my post a few back where I threatened to close it seeing if I could bring some more rational responses in here. Thanks for seeing my what my underlying goals were if you indeed did see it that way.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Notice how I directed this thread into more of a positive logical and rational direction, I did this for a reason to show
Bring in some positivity to a racially/socially sensitive thread of this nature and watch who becomes allergic to it and watch who it now attracts.

Guys, admin and mods....look at these last pages notice how the mood changed,now a bigger way of thinking has surfaced and certain wise much more mature
members surfaced and meanwhile the negative nancy bigots quickly lost interest and disappeared, because they can only feed off of each other's negativity.

Forum Crusader....

colbert.jpg

jbs$

Established Member
This, hopefully soon to be ex-LEO, needs a little cell time with big Bubby when he he horney.

Thehubster

Established Member
The vast majority of the time yes, You will be perfectly fine if you comply with the cops, however cops are people, they are not perfect and expecting perfect policing from human beings is never ever going to happen. Until we have robots policing people we will hear about the occasional story about how a cop lost his cool and hurt someone. However the vast majority of the time compliance will keep you out of trouble. If you use the story of some frustrated cop to justify being an idiot then you will probably get your ass beaten.

byeofcr

Established Member
As said glad hes being charged.. dont need officers like him, never will

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

I debated with myself weather to start this thread or not. We had so many posters in the other thread saying if the suspects in these other cases would have complied nothing bad would have happened to them. Just wanted to see the response to this since this guy WAS complying.

OhIIICobra

Established Member

Pretty sure the intent was to kill it when several threads were merged into 30+ pages several days ago. Either way you can only beat up a dead drug dealer, burned & looted city for so long. Good news there's another Freddie Gray somewhere out there committing felonies right now working on his next fatal police encounter.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
ron-swanson.jpg

I think if the coverage of this stuff keeps up at this pace many people will go numb/stop paying attention.

I debated with myself weather to start this thread or not. We had so many posters in the other thread saying if the suspects in these other cases would have complied nothing bad would have happened to them. Just wanted to see the response to this since this guy WAS complying.

I think you guys know where I'm coming from. I started a thread in Road Side about a serious issue with one of my dogs a few days ago and had a few hits. I wasn't looking for sympathy, just letting the other members know about something I had never heard of before seeing as all the dog lovers in here. Normally it would have a few more responses, but seems like you all are waiting for these types of posts. If I had posted "Cop Killed my Dog" it would've went postal like all these do. Even though it's not the same, it is. Seems like everyone is just looking for blood and something to debate.
Just making a point, carry on.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member

There is no utopia man. Do you have the video of the thousands of daily arrests where people comply and don't get kicked in the face? Of course you don't. Complying is the safest path, non compliance is a guaranteed wooden shampoo. Just because it's the safest path doesn't mean it's the perfect path.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Several forums I'm on do not allow political, social etc threads and just close them when opened. People come to an automotive based forum for a reason. Their are plenty of forums out there with people who think exactly like those on either side of the fence. Negativity and being argumentative in general is engrained in some individuals.

I'm not sure what discussing any of this shit on a car forum accomplishes particularly when a solution is not why the discussion is usually started. They are usually started to garner a few +1's and I agree posts to validate your particular stance.

Sadly it's the same people that start and "contribute" in most of these threads. I gave up posting seriously in these threads a while back. I suggest most do the same.

Iman01

Established Member
"If you run, expect an ass whoopin' when they catch you." I know, I know.. he stopped running and was almost about to comply.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Pretty sure the intent was to kill it when several threads were merged into 30+ pages several days ago. Either way you can only beat up a dead drug dealer, burned & looted city for so long. Good news there's another Freddie Gray somewhere out there committing felonies right now working on his next fatal police encounter.

I don't understand why you're so upset at Freddie... He's on your team brah.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I don't understand why you're so upset at Freddie... He's on your team brah.

Ol' Freddie did offer up some good fodder. Let's not be hasty though as they still need to convict all 6 officers. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread