Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
this_thread_delivers_2.jpg

2001sleeper

Established Member
wow rip officers.

sucks this will get zero attention.
It will get a lot of attention as it already has.
It is definitely is a sad situation.

The difference is that the murderers will get treated like murderers and the justice system will have its way with them like the criminals they are. That is why the story won't stay in the news. Justice will be served and there will be a reasonable conclusion to the events.

Officers breaking the law does not play out the same and that is why it stays in the media longer.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Now this cracks me up. A guy who isnt even white, decides to use his business and celebrate "White people" for a day and BOOM the government says that if somebody files a complaint its pretty much over for him. lol Check it out for yourself.... and the government will Outlaw"White Appreciation Day" so they say

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/08/yel...lares_june_11th_to_be_white_appreciation_day/

Yet Milliken Colorado has 196 vendors within 20 miles that accept an NAACP "perk card" for discounts.

https://naacp.perkscardnetwork.com/en/Pages/Home.aspx

I hope this guy sticks to his guns. Black hypocrisy.

I guess if the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Civil Rights Division has a problem with this business owner then every establishment in Colorado needs to ban all forms of Senior Citizens discounts because that can be perceived as age discrimination to the younger crowd LOL.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

:lol1:
I'll see if anyone causes any chaos there, but given the area can't say too concerned as it's kind of a podunk area. The most notable thing in the area is Johnstown truck stop.

Yet Milliken Colorado has 196 vendors within 20 miles that accept an NAACP "perk card" for discounts.

https://naacp.perkscardnetwork.com/en/Pages/Home.aspx

I hope this guy sticks to his guns. Black hypocrisy.

Wow, that is ****ing ridiculous. As a side note, this proves there really is a race card, and nets discounts everywhere.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
:lol1: Somehow the fact that it's a legit race card eluded me, but you're right. :beer:

That was the first thing that came to mind when it has "get your perk card" plastered all over the page. That's how equality works right, you're only equal if you get things others can't....

Regulars520

Established Member
The only problem is the NAACP is not a "Black only" group. They have white members and white perk cardholders. So technically it wouldnt be considered discrimination, the perk card is a member benefit of being part of the group, just like being a AAA Member. However at first look it does sound bad to those that do not know the NAACP membership is open to all races.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
The only problem is the NAACP is not a "Black only" group. They have white members and white perk cardholders. So technically it wouldnt be considered discrimination, the perk card is a member benefit of being part of the group, just like being a AAA Member. However at first look it does sound bad to those that do not know the NAACP membership is open to all races.

The BBQ joint owner is still not discriminating, he is simply offering a discount to a protected class. You see this everywhere. Ladies night at a bar (sex). Military discount at Lowes (veteran). Disabled person getting free admission to a National Park (Disability).

He isn't refusing service.

Regulars520

Established Member
The BBQ joint owner is still not discriminating, he is simply offering a discount to a protected class. You see this everywhere. Ladies night at a bar (sex). Military discount at Lowes (veteran). Disabled person getting free admission to a National Park (Disability).

He isn't refusing service.

Oh Im not arguing any of that. Just saying about the Perks card is all.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
1 channel out of how many is to much? Just trying to clarify if you're complaining about there being a channel catered to black people. Did you just call me a race baiter lol? prove it.

Please don't dignify that guy's idiocy with responses. BET hasn't been a black run channel since Bob Johnson sold it to MTV. The only thing on BET is the same stereotypical crap. "Oh! But they have shows that depict rich black people!" Yeah, and they're still scripted to do ratchet ass behavior.

He wasn't all the way on the ground yet.
Should have been faster.

Doesn't matter. If he reacted too fast, he'd have been shot like that guy in SC who was going for his license like the cop TOLD HIM to do.

It will get a lot of attention as it already has.
It is definitely is a sad situation.

The difference is that the murderers will get treated like murderers and the justice system will have its way with them like the criminals they are. That is why the story won't stay in the news. Justice will be served and there will be a reasonable conclusion to the events.

Officers breaking the law does not play out the same and that is why it stays in the media longer.

Bingo! It's one thing for someone to kill a cop and get sent up the creek for it. It's something totally different for cops to kill unarmed suspects and get nothing more than a slap on the wrist for it, if that.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Dude just because you get a few guys on a car forum to agree with you about things that cant be proven doesnt mean they are right lol. Im sure there are plenty of people in this world that will see both sides as right lol, However you have your opinion and i have mine and thats exactly what they are OPINIONS and not facts.

No response for the other 85% of my post? Btw, it’s not so much me saying I’m right or my argument is factual. I’m just saying that if it’s that easy to find someone who agrees with me then maybe you should consider that my argument is more valid. I’m still trying to find someone that agrees with you. Also, just because something can’t be proven, it doesn’t automatically indicate it’s an opinion

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Your frustrated cause this IS NOT YOUR GRANDFATHER'S AMERICA. You've lost it. Its gone. There used to be a time where you could use the N-Word in public to their face. Now if your employer sees it on your Facebook page you could lose your job. That burns you cause you can never get it back. Your forefathers screwed it up so bad that now the same country you love now caters to the same groups your forefathers disregarded as trash: the blacks, hispanics, gays, handicaps. How does that dirt taste?

:lol:

If you think being black affords you some kind of special treatment you're wrong. Sierra “C-Babi” McCurdy, of Laurel, Miss., just lost her job because she praised the cold-blooded murders of two Hattiesburg cops on Social Media.

'Merica strikes back! :lol1:

http://nypost.com/2015/05/10/subway-faces-backlash-after-worker-cheers-deaths-of-2-cops/

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

cbj5259

Established Member
Please don't dignify that guy's idiocy with responses. BET hasn't been a black run channel since Bob Johnson sold it to MTV. The only thing on BET is the same stereotypical crap. "Oh! But they have shows that depict rich black people!" Yeah, and they're still scripted to do ratchet ass behavior.

Doesn't matter. If he reacted too fast, he'd have been shot like that guy in SC who was going for his license like the cop TOLD HIM to do.

Bingo! It's one thing for someone to kill a cop and get sent up the creek for it. It's something totally different for cops to kill unarmed suspects and get nothing more than a slap on the wrist for it, if that.
There are key differences actually. In virtually all of these cases the deaths of the individuals were as a result of police contact that started with some type of criminal behavior on the part of the individual. Now...we can argue and debate the level of force that was taken that ultimately lead to each of the individuals death, but make no mistake, their behavior lead to the initial encounter. Perhaps the level of force that was taken by the police in some of these cases was criminal? In many of the cases it was deemed to be appropriate. In some like Baltimore and in SC it was not, but none of those cops caused the individuals to do what they did prior to the force being applied. What they did was make a bad and perhaps criminal decision in the heat of an otherwise lawful arrest. In the murders of the police officers it is cut and dry. The perpetrators made a conscious decision to execute the cops for doing nothing more than their jobs. I'm sorry but the two cannot be compared.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
There are key differences actually. In virtually all of these cases the deaths of the individuals were as a result of police contact that started with some type of criminal behavior on the part of the individual. Now...we can argue and debate the level of force that was taken that ultimately lead to each of the individuals death, but make no mistake, their behavior lead to the initial encounter. Perhaps the level of force that was taken by the police in some of these cases was criminal? In many of the cases it was deemed to be appropriate. In some like Baltimore and in SC it was not, but none of those cops caused the individuals to do what they did prior to the force being applied. What they did was make a bad and perhaps criminal decision in the heat of an otherwise lawful arrest. In the murders of the police officers it is cut and dry. The perpetrators made a conscious decision to execute the cops for doing nothing more than their jobs. I'm sorry but the two cannot be compared.

What did Tamir Rice do [to the cops] to warrant cops rolling up on him and murdering him in 1.2 seconds? What was Eric Garner doing that warranted him being choked out and sent into cardiac arrest? What was that autistic guy (I forget his name) doing when the cops gunned him down? He wasn't even looking at or approaching the officers or even showing any aggression whatsoever, yet he ended up with three slugs in his chest and one in his back after he was already down. (I blame his ****-ass mother for his death. She knew damned well what was going to happen to him when the cops showed up. You could tell by how she was nonchalantly easing out of the way when she opened the door crying her crocodile tears, screaming don't "Don't kill my baby!" She probably put whatever it was he had in his hands after the cops knocked on the door. The bitch didn't want to take care of him anymore and set him up for assassination.)

cbj5259

Established Member
What did Tamir Rice do [to the cops] to warrant cops rolling up on him and murdering him in 1.2 seconds? What was Eric Garner doing that warranted him being choked out and sent into cardiac arrest? What was that autistic guy (I forget his name) doing when the cops gunned him down? He wasn't even looking at or approaching the officers or even showing any aggression whatsoever, yet he ended up with three slugs in his chest and one in his back after he was already down. (I blame his ****-ass mother for his death. She knew damned well what was going to happen to him when the cops showed up. You could tell by how she was nonchalantly easing out of the way when she opened the door crying her crocodile tears, screaming don't "Don't kill my baby!" She probably put whatever it was he had in his hands after the cops knocked on the door. The bitch didn't want to take care of him anymore and set him up for assassination.)
Tamir Rice had a realistic looking plastic gun in his hand. If Tamir Rice had been waving a bottle of Coke around he would probably still be alive. Once again, his bad decision lead to the initial encounter. Once the encounter takes place, then it can be debated how much force was used and was it necessary.

Garner was warned on numerous occasions to stop selling loose cigarettes in front of the store. It is against the law to do so. On that date he was doing it again and was in the process of being arrested for it when he actively resisted... had he put his hands behind his back, cooperated and saved his argument for the courtroom and not the street, he would still be breathing. Sure you can argue the tactics that were used were overkill (which a competent grand jury said WERE NOT, but jury decisions don't matter to people who see things through a racially biased glass lens apparently).

I can't comment on the autistic person case you are speaking of because I don't know anything about the case.

Bottom line is that cops are not driving around looking to kill people. They have contact with people based on (in almost every one of these cases) good probable cause or reasonable suspicion to stop and detain these people, utimately making some bad decisions (maybe) after that point. Unfortunately when some of these cops are killed they are targeted for nothing other than the fact they are cops. That is why there is a difference and one is more grievous than the other.

Last edited:

HandBanana

Established Member
This thread proves whites and blacks will never be able to fully integrate and get along with one another. The media seems thrilled to continue to poison both camps against each other and we eat it up. Are there bad cops? YES. Are all cops out to gun down black youth? NO. But would you like to know where their jumpiness, over-zealousness and caution comes from??? BLACKS COMMITTING CRIMES. The statistics speak for themselves, FIX the problems within your own community before you start burning down buildings and destroying the very town you reside in. While you're doing that, let us deal with our "hate-filled" officers and their families who get death threats by the hundreds. Both parties have been at fault in the past ,but GOOD GOD if you want change, do something about it. Mentor your kids, take away their insane music you let them listen to and emanate, be a role model and WOW, what do you know...things just might change for their generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread