Bama Performance sets record for WORLDS FASTEST NA 2015 Mustang GT!

nordy racer

Established Member
And don't forget to mention having Justin Burcham driving for you... for those that don't know that's JPC owner/Driver...

that right there is worth 2 to 3 tenths :).. hopefully Adam will be posting some nice new time slips this coming up weekend if the weather holds out.. Congrats to the guys at AM..

Tucker

Great job, glad we could be a part of it.

Also, how ridiculous is it to complain about the air where YOU race??? Don't like it? Move, but to go on Facebook and forums putting down cars that run on good tracks is just whining

Blown2004Stang

Established Member
Congrats but i think it's rediculous when a vehicle is first released to keep touting world record this, and fastest 2015 xxxx Mustang on the planet.

No shit. They're only a handful at best making passes. Save the world record bragging till after all the heavy hitters get a chance to prove what they can do.

Can't give credit where it's due? Maybe the "heavy hitters" should up their game a bit and get out on the track.

Much respect to the big name shops, but there are others out there who are just as knowledgeable and just as capable of building fast cars. We're looking to put ours into the 9's on Friday.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
If you are not breaking stuff you are not trying hard enough.

^^^^^This!! I can't stress that enough and how could we not break something in the process! ?

Great job, glad we could be a part of it.

Also, how ridiculous is it to complain about the air where YOU race??? Don't like it? Move, but to go on Facebook and forums putting down cars that run on good tracks is just whining

Tucker-Agreed and we're happy that you guys were as well! I think the air is just an important variable as anything else is!

Can't give credit where it's due? Maybe the "heavy hitters" should up their game a bit and get out on the track.

Much respect to the big name shops, but there are others out there who are just as knowledgeable and just as capable of building fast cars. We're looking to put ours into the 9's on Friday.

I hear you on this as well! We're definitely not done working with the crew from Bama on this and I'll be sure to make a new thread or have this updated once the weather clears up and we're back at it!

Alex

chevpwr

Established Member
This car went 10.60's N/A recently, didn't it?

That's what it says on Bama's Facebook page, I'm waiting on the video and specs!
I just saw that they added the specs to the Facebook post yesterday.

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Yes, the car went 10.6 completely naturally aspirated with E85 on Bama's Track Tune. Mods are:

Stock Intake Manifold
JLT Cold Air Intake
Bama Performance E85 Track Tune
Injector Dynamics ID1300 Injectors
Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
Driveshaft Shop 1400 HP Axle Half-Shafts
Custom Exhaust (1 7/8" Long Tubes, Off-Road X Pipe, Bullet Mufflers that Dump)
Suspension Upgrades – Custom Fabricated Suspension Parts – Stock IRS Bushings
Weight Reduction Around ~3,450 lbs with Driver and Half-Tank
Ford Racing Light Weight Front Bumper Support
Slicks and Skinnies – 17" Weld RTS With Mickey Thompson Front Runners – Hoosier Drag Slicks (had to use 11-14 GT brakes for clearance)

We then went 10.2 on nitrous but we had some bottle pressure issues! We're going get them fixed and shoot for 9's!

nosscort

Established Member
still not buying the et and trap.. don't forget the timing was off in the right lane all day!!! :bored:

isn't there a big 400+ response to the thread on FB?? not one of the posted slips data add up to your claimed N/A pass and the Nitrous Pass along with the 11.2 pass from MIR, And on Saturday 3 different sources from AM Said the car was on 3 different fuels for the runs (93-e85-and ftw) Just asking and not trolling get the claimed "Bama" driver to back up Burcham.. I am sure he doesn't need to be bothered (he does own and operate a company) because you fools cant drive lmao...

Last edited:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
still not buying the et and trap.. don't forget the timing was off in the right lane all day!!! :bored:

isn't there a big 400+ response to the thread on FB?? not one of the posted slips data add up to your claimed N/A pass and the Nitrous Pass along with the 11.2 pass from MIR, And on Saturday 3 different sources from AM Said the car was on 3 different fuels for the runs (93-e85-and ftw) Just asking and not trolling get the claimed "Bama" driver to back up Burcham.. I am sure he doesn't need to be bothered (he does own and operate a company) because you fools cant drive lmao...

haters still gon' hate!

good job AM/Bama ;-)

nosscort

Established Member
haters still gon' hate!

good job AM/Bama ;-)

Lol.. and brain dead people still gonna be brain dead.. guess your up in the clouds and have never really raced before.. but it's ok can't buy brains and can't beat physics...

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
haters still gon' hate!

good job AM/Bama ;-)

Thanks! I'll get this passed along to the Bama Camp! We're definitely nowhere near being finished working on this and I'll be sure to keep you guys updated once I have new info. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

BAD GT

Established Member
Good job guys on your 9 sec pass! This is awesome with the mods you have!

BAMA.jpg

BurnTire

Established Member
Awesome. It's amazing how fast this goal was reached. I was part of the 03/04 cobra scene in 2004 and it took a while to see 9's back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread