Bama Performance sets record for WORLDS FASTEST NA 2015 Mustang GT!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

ford-mustang-american-muscle-bama-performance-tuning_zps6accb08f.png

[video=youtube;_IPo-spiMWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IPo-spiMWA[/video]

2015-ford-mustang-s550-gt-americanmuscle-bama-performance-launch_zps376e276d.jpg

We're very excited to announce that Bama Performance just took our Black 2015 Performance Pack equipped GT down the track and nailed an 11.2 @ 121mph on their first pass setting a world record for the fastest bolt on 2015 Mustang GT!

As soon as we received our fleet of S550's Bama Performance started tearing into the Coyote as well as our EcoBoost and the proof is in the pudding that Bama is here to dominate the 2015 Mustang!

world-fastest-2015-ford-mustang-gt-na-americanmuscle-bama-peformance_zps06904638.jpg

What's really impressive is that they we're able to do this with stock IRS bushings as well as stock Halfshafts leading us to believe that Ford's IRS is actually pretty stout! Here's some of the mods that were used:

Full Exhaust
JLT Cold Air Intake
Bama 93 Track Tune
Custom Suspension Mods
Mild Weight Reduction
Slicks and Skinnies

Rest assured this isn't the last we're going to be hearing of Bama's efforts on our 2015 Mustang's and I can only anticipate when they'll be in the 10's!

Stay Tuned and for all things Mustang keep it right here at AmericanMuscle!

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
What does custom suspension mods mean? Can the car go around a corner if it wanted to?

nosscort

Established Member
Not really impressed. . Mir mine shaft air, plus the best track prep down there also. And we have seen what 1-2 2015 gt run from shops?? I will put money rev auto will smash your time with probably less mods while being a mt82...

ttk53

Established Member
Not really impressed. . Mir mine shaft air, plus the best track prep down there also. And we have seen what 1-2 2015 gt run from shops?? I will put money rev auto will smash your time with probably less mods while being a mt82...

Haters gonna hate

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Slicks and skinnies look right at home.
Forgot to say congrats and nice number.

Yes sir they sure do! Thanks!

Where's the video???

We're working on getting it posted as soon as possible-Once I have it I'll post it here!

What does custom suspension mods mean? Can the car go around a corner if it wanted to?

We'll disclose more in time but she'll definitely turn as well as stop on a dime.

That's impressive.

Thank you sir!

I'll agree with you that their track prep is phenomenal and likely second to none and that this is one of a handful of cars to get in this neighborhood including Ford's. We're here along with Bama to see what this car is capable of and considering how early on it is I'm pretty proud! It's just the beginning guys . They'll be back with a number next week and we'll be back the week after that! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I'm always around to help!

faztcobra

Established Member
Track, mineshaft air, whatever...for NA, it's impressive on all fronts and this is just the beginning. The learning curve is sorta out of the way with the Coyote motor, so these cars are running quick times than they did when the 11s first came out. That said, I can't wait to see what Rev Auto does with these cars and AED and some of the other tuners. 10s NA are just around the corner and this platform has only been out a few weeks.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Congrats but i think it's rediculous when a vehicle is first released to keep touting world record this, and fastest 2015 xxxx Mustang on the planet.

No shit. They're only a handful at best making passes. Save the world record bragging till after all the heavy hitters get a chance to prove what they can do.

darreng505

Established Member
Congrats but i think it's rediculous when a vehicle is first released to keep touting world record this, and fastest 2015 xxxx Mustang on the planet.

No shit. They're only a handful at best making passes. Save the world record bragging till after all the heavy hitters get a chance to prove what they can do.

Totally. That's like me saying I have the world's fastest mustang that lives on my street (I have the only one).

Zemedici

Established Member
Totally. That's like me saying I have the world's fastest mustang that lives on my street (I have the only one).

This. Its like when the c7 first came out and there was a NEW 1/4 MILE RECORD every hour for about 4 weeks. Kinda seems to burn people out on the car.

Just post up the time.

Users who are viewing this thread