Bap? Hp?

19chrome98

Established Member
Alright gentelmen im getting ready to do some mods to my car and my question is at around what HP level do you start needing a BAP? Im doing a JLT 127, L&M 72 TB, 10% IW, ARH long tubes with off road H and custom bullet racing cams (same cams 0mineralgrey3 has). Thanks in advance for any input guys.

Last edited:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Alright gentelmen im getting ready to do some mods to my car and my question is at around what HP level do you start needing a BAP? Im doing a JLT 127, L&M 72 TB, 10% IW, ARH long tubes with off road H and custom bullet racing cams (same cams 0mineralgrey3 has). Thanks in advance for any input guys.

I always play it safe and plan for upgrades when approaching 700 area. I'm close to 700 now with cams/headers and if I do a pulley I would have the maf maxed so intake/TB injectors/BAP would be required. As of now I'm good on stock fuel

Van@RevanRacing

Your stock fuel system should be good to about 725-750 before you'll need to consider a dual BAP.

Users who are viewing this thread