BattleField 1 thread (all platforms)

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That POS was unreliable well before being rechambered. It had huge open holes in the side of a magazine that was flimsy. Great idea in muddy trenches....

Exactly.

Plenty of YouTube Videos featuring it and shooting it. Jamming also had to do with the novel twin spring recoil system, crappy magazine springs, and it would over heat in just 100-140 rounds.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
It is a good game. Dont get me wrong. I honestly cant thing of one bad thing about the game. But i have been playing CSS since 04. So until the servers i play on die out and there's no more, ill keep on. I've bought other great games like FA4, Mafia 3, gta 5, even built a nice tower to run them. 6-10 hours later, im playing css.

I really miss the days when i could play single player modes off and on for weeks or months.

I can think of a few bad things. First of all, the range on AA sucks as does the strength. Takes like 50 direct hits to take down a damn WW1 plane made out of wood. Also infantry damage is all out of wack. Why does a soldier survive a direct hit with artillery but then you get shot twice with a pistol and die? Also it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hit artillery with the cannons on the dreadnought. Other than that I like the game

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I should of said, i think it's a good game. My mistake.

I dont see any game ever being balanced and everyone agreeing that it is balanced. When people in CSS say a weapon is OP, i tell them practice and get good. And as far as one weapon killing easier than the other. I just accept the way the game is and try to work around it. For example, The pistol in halo 1 on xbox was a beast. I went from not understanding that to winning local and regional tournaments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread