Beat a pullied cobra in my old junk...

blkvenm97

Established Member
good kill...some ppl just don't understand what the hell is goin on...gets on my nerves they act like their fast car is superior to everyone elses fast car lol

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Ok no real Cobra owner would think he/she is going to kill a 68 Mustang 472 on spray...not with only a pulley swap, CAI and exhaust

Lol, what are the requirements to become a real Cobra owner, other than owning a real Cobra? :p

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Those are the best kills..... sounds like another case of a kid driving his first fast car and can't fathom something else could possibly be faster. These are the best kills IMO!!

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
I guess he meant any guy that owns and knows what a Terminator is capable of, would know if he could beat a built 427 on spray or not. I've seen frankenstein stangs that ran 11's, so you can't take anything for granite.

Jroc

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'll post some pics up when I get home of my car...

Also the first 3 races were me on just motor...
Only the last race was on spray... Just to hurt his feelings...

O and since this.. He's been talking about getting a whipple... He's just so upset it's funny... Our mutual friend has the vids I'll see if we can get em posted...

O and my motor is stock heads hand ported by me.. He made me pop the hood and stuck a magnet to em cuz I told him there factory heads... Factory cobra jet heads that is lol..

Thanks for all the support.. Glad to see old muscle is still liked

That man keeps trying to one up you it sounds like to me. I say you just beat the shit out of him so that instead of wanting a Whipple he'll want to take a Martial Art or something.

If he goes TS then just throw a couple snails at your car.

KingKB

Established Member
I wish my dad could buy me a terminator and parts for it to, kids sounds like a spoiled prick, good kill man

Sn95Snake

Established Member
That man keeps trying to one up you it sounds like to me. I say you just beat the shit out of him so that instead of wanting a Whipple he'll want to take a Martial Art or something.

If he goes TS then just throw a couple snails at your car.

+1 :lol:
Good kill, nice when a spoiled little punk gets his.

siLversLeigh

Established Member
I've seen foxbodys that had pvc cold piping off the turbo that ran in the 10's. Guess you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Users who are viewing this thread