Beefcake Black Vortech vs VMP TVS Stage II

Famine

Established Member
Cant disagree with you on that one. The black Vortech and Boss IM is sexy as hell but the VMP sitting right there on top.... I think its a little sexier! Swap out the stock coolant reservoirs with some black aluminum ones and it adds to the beauty.

What are some companies that sell the reservoirs?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
No lope tune with supercharger.

Paxton is hard to beat for the price, TVS has almost too much torque, it's all in what you like. I had a centrifugal guy driving my PD car around and he kept blowing the tires off at part throttle. I guess Paxtons don't do that so much.

Manolith is right, most people will recommend what they have. See if you can possibly meet up with some people with both types of charger and see which style fits you better.

Why can't we get the lope tune with a supercharger?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Any s/c kit will make power on these cars.

Everyone knows my preference is the Paxton kit for bang for the buck and growing potential.

On A PD, the TVS perform will and do make a lot of low end torque. I like the Paxton kits for the reasons mainly stated in here, they are easier to control / hook up and power delivery.

Even at 1000 rwhp, it was amazing to me , after a lot of time under my belt in the car, how well I could get it to work on the street.

The nice benefit, is now we are a Roush TVS, and a VMP TVS dealer, along with Procharger. So, pick your poison.

I do love the air to air with the Paxton. For an out of the box intercooler, it performs great up to about 1000rwhp without making any changes!

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
i think s197kid made all the true facts and glad to see beefcake now is a procharger dealer.i have always been a procharger fan and have yet to see one on a coyote.if someone seeing this i hope they chime in.

GHIG'13

Established Member
I love my Paxton but am currently finding myself wanting more torque down low. I have decided to get the torque booster setup from Terry, for the price it is still cheaper than buying the TVS setup. Right now on the factory tires first and second are useless but I can hook in third so I just roll race but have been jumped by an '03 Mach1 and had to reel him back in so a little more midrange is desired. Overall I am very happy with my choice but have never ridden/driven a TVS car so its hard to say which I would like better. Don't think you would be disappointed with either one. I vote Paxton then paint it black, I used krylon fusion semi gloss and it matches everything under the hood perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread