Been a lot of relationship advice lately. Now I need some

trevkm7

Established Member
I'd stay away until she gets a real career. You seem like your well on your way to getting where you want to be in your life and shes still trying to find out who she wants to be.

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
Lot's of good advice in this thread, and really sorry to hear about your relationship. Glad u seem to be doing okay. As other stated hang out with as much friends as possible and blow as much money on things you WANT while you can. It's really sad how people let things like work & school change their outlook on life and what they want. But you know what! remember, later in life when she get's a bit older, she's gonna snap and ask herself "What the **** was i thinking!!!!!??!" she had someone who was ready to go the distance and devote themselves to a life-long relationship with that one person. But nope they traded it off for a little short-term satisfaction. One thing i tend to go by is: If you're gonna be in a relationship, be in a relationship, Treat it as if you were married. You seem like you were ready, which is a good thing in my book. doesn't matter if you're 18 or 65. She on the other hand was definitely not mentally mature enough. The party scene is a big killer of relationships and for good reason. For now, man it up and DO NOT look back. Enjoy life for a while and mend yourself back together. As their is an ass for every car seat, the same can be said for a man and woman. You will find someone you will be able to trust and love unconditionally, it's just a matter of when =] For now i wish you luck and may the fleas of 1000 camels infest her body for being the shitty UN-loving person she seems to be.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Get married with a pre-nup. Make seperate accounts and do not share cards. What a great start to a relationship but when it ends, and it will, all you lose is a steady lay.

Users who are viewing this thread