~ Belt Size info needed ~

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
With an hour or so of searching here and PM'in a few guys about my question I have got some much neeeded information but I'm still not sure exactly what belt size I need.

I need the belt size for these combos on a New Style 2.2 Kenne Bell:

- 3.5 / 4#
- 2.9 / 4#

I found a post from the "Terminator Archive" while searching and saw where someone mentioned if you have a 4# lower you should add 5" to the length of the belt, is that true?

With that being said, I found out what size belts I need for a 3.5 upper only and a 2.9, 3.0 upper only which is 75.1" and 74.5" so should I just add 5" to that?

By the way I have the 3-100mm and 1-92mm BilletFlow idlers.

Thanks guys
Chris

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
I would try this it will give you a good starting pointBelt Selection Guide. Theres so many different combos, so trial and error is the best way. I just went to NAPA and picked up four of the close sized belts and used the tighter one. And you can just return the rest. Hope it helps

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Yeah that's what I was looking at to get some of my information. I guess I will just have to get a few different size belts.

Thanks.

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
Yea, really thats the best way. At least you can narrow it down to a few and pick the one you feel fits the best.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I just went out and bought $270 worth of belts. . . . better be safe than sorry LOL.

I will return the ones I don't need.

Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread