Best dealership to order 2015?

jdcobra

Established Member
As the title states I've been doing some research but have been wanting to get people's opinions on here where to order a fully loaded 2015 5.0 for a good price.

rrg9946

Established Member
As the title states I've been doing some research but have been wanting to get people's opinions on here where to order a fully loaded 2015 5.0 for a good price.

Contact jonb347 he owns Bowens Garage Ford in CT. By far the best buying experience I have ever had. Price was great. Well below MSRP.

Bowensgarageinc.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You do know a fully optioned MY15 Mustang has an MSRP of $45k, right?

So you want $9k off of sticker?

jdcobra

Established Member
Not unheard of. If you paid that much I'd be kicking myself. I'd pay maybe 38,5 the most. Deals like that aren't necessarily unheard of as I was talking to my usual dealer here in town and said one could be had for that price. A full loaded one in town was like 42k plus ttnl

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not unheard of. If you paid that much I'd be kicking myself. I'd pay maybe 38,5 the most. Deals like that aren't necessarily unheard of as I was talking to my usual dealer here in town and said one could be had for that price. A full loaded one in town was like 42k plus ttnl

Oh yeah? A fully loaded one for $42k MSRP? I'm confused. If I just told you that FULLY optioned ones are $45k, which options does the one you found not have?

I'll throw it out there, I'd let you order one from me at invoice. But I'm not going to order you a vehicle and lose $6k.

jdcobra

Established Member
It's fully loaded. It's the net price in my zip 77433.

Branhammer

Established Member
FULLY loaded? A leather 401A premium with just recaros and PP has an invoice of around 39k. I doubt any dealer will let one go for 3k under invoice...

jdcobra

Established Member
FULLY loaded? A leather 401A premium with just recaros and PP has an invoice of around 39k. I doubt any dealer will let one go for 3k under invoice...

Well I'm putting 15k down on it so I don't see why not? Maybe that's just me being optimistic

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well I'm putting 15k down on it so I don't see why not? Maybe that's just me being optimistic

Uhm, you don't know how this works.

Whether you put $15,000 or $0 down on the vehicle, the dealership still gets paid the same amount.

Branhammer

Established Member
They aren't going to sell for 3k under invoice because you put money down. Hell, you'd have a better shot at it with NO money down because at least then if you financed through them, they could make interest on it. I doubt anyone is going to take a loss on a car that just came out.

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
Uhm, you don't know how this works.

Whether you put $15,000 or $0 down on the vehicle, the dealership still gets paid the same amount.

Worked on the last 2 vehicles I bought brand new. It's not impossible. Hell I see people on here trying to sell 03-04 Cobras with under 10k miles for 34k. People will will have ridiculous requests like that and someone will buy it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Probably gonna be another week, don't know what color I want is the only choice I have to make but I'll pm you when ready.

I look forward to it. The sooner the better, because I have 4 stock units in the order bank that will get pulled, and if you're serious, I'd rather have yours get pulled sooner than the stock units.

jdcobra

Established Member
I am serious as a heart attack man. Just sold my daily so I'll have some cash in hand

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Like previously said, they'd rather you finance the full amount, down payment helps no one but yourself. Therefore gives you zero "bargaining" leverage, like I said. No way is any dealer giving you below invoice on a new platform car. They make anywhere from 2k-10k(Fiesta-f350 6.7 Screw Dually)@ Invoice price before the sales team is paid. They have to pay bills man! Have you any idea the overhead costs associated with running a dealership ? You've never purchased a brand new car that's only been on the lot for a month for 3k under invoice, period.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread