Best Drag wheel

LeKiD

Established Member
I did a search and from what i read there are various set up for our cobra. I cant afford a rim of 400$ each so what option i have to run full slick on a budget ?

I would like to run 26-10-16 hoosier.

LeKiD

Established Member
Bogart are a little over my budget.

I look at the diamond wheel and it s not my first choice but seems to be build to order wheel, lucky as i am if I'm doin a mistake and not send the right measure , i will be in trouble..

Someone post about a stock V6 wheel , what are the feeling on the strip to run 10in wide slick on a 7.5 wheel ?? Need to run them a little softer or harder to have a complete patch ?

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Bogart are a little over my budget.

I look at the diamond wheel and it s not my first choice but seems to be build to order wheel, lucky as i am if I'm doin a mistake and not send the right measure , i will be in trouble..

Someone post about a stock V6 wheel , what are the feeling on the strip to run 10in wide slick on a 7.5 wheel ?? Need to run them a little softer or harder to have a complete patch ?

I heard by saying "joe lynch" they know which one it is. From what I know it's a 16x10 with 6 in backspace. N fits perfect.

Does anyone know the number to Diamond Racing Wheels? There site is down and I want to order a set.

asierra1

Established Member
The Diamonds are back ordered till november. I called a week ago trying to oder some. I ended up getting a set of pony wheels because M/T said their 26/10.5/16's would work with rims as small as 7 inches in width.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
The Diamonds are back ordered till november. I called a week ago trying to order some. I ended up getting a set of pony wheels because M/T said their 26/10.5/16's would work with rims as small as 7 inches in width.

Ah man. I was about to call my self. I'll give them a call see if anything has changed

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Called Diamond Racing Wheel and once ordered takes about 2 weeks to receive them. No back order. Will be ordering my set. 16x10 powder coated black for $124 a piece.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Ordered my set!
Powder coated black. $124 a piece. Got both n shipping came out to about $300 I believe. She said they should ship out Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread