Best Prank Ever

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I heard about that one. But yeah, a prank like that could end up very badly.

jacker1991

Established Member
I am amazed that nobody had an accident trying to get away from him. At some point someone is either going to get hurt trying to get away or someone is going to shoot him. :(

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Damn, projectile diarrhea would be the best description if that happened to me. Gotta be careful with that and pick the right victim. Give an old lady a heart attack or someone gets run over, do not pass go.
On another note check out the dude who plays the chopped up guy and the car HE DRIVES.
Nick Santonastasso | My Car: http://youtu.be/YhNJJ8wIU2Y

scott_0

Established Member
its all fun and games, until they run into someone carrying.........

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lol well you know it's a no carry state since they have compact car spots... What's the point with the big blocked off borders?

99cobradave

Established Member
Wow. That's pretty frightening.

If they pulled that stunt in my county, the guy with the chainsaw would get pumped full of lead. I guarantee it. That's a dangerous prank.

Gotta admire the work that went into that, though.

sam86

Established Member
vitally is known for his fake videos, so i'm going to agree, and i've not even watched the video yet.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Realistic as Hell but the cops would have responded by gunning that guy down in the parking garage. Shoot first ask question at the end of the shift.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Realistic as Hell but the cops would have responded by gunning that guy down in the parking garage. Shoot first ask question at the end of the shift.

Exactly which is why I think it's actors. Unless they did this in multiple shoots, different nights and just bailed out quickly each time... there is no way they would have been able to do this. Even then they would have a high presence of security afterwards if multiple people complained of someone being mutilated in a parking garage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread