best short throw to buy?

Ddawg18

Established Member
I like my tri ax but I may try mgw..
.and do NOT every apologize to RDJ he is always looking to put people down. People who miserable will always act miserable. Nothing wrong with your post as this is an internet forum and that is what we are here for.

shurur

Established Member
you reminded me of a time that one of my professors got on me for asking "the same question twice."...I told him that I didn't ask that question before and that he must have me confused with another bald-headed white student with glasses from last year's class...he didn't much like that comment...others thought it was funny though..;-)

.and do NOT every apologize to RDJ he is always looking to put people down. People who miserable will always act miserable. Nothing wrong with your post as this is an internet forum and that is what we are here for.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

How's that nut sweat taste? Christ you spend more time on my nuts than anyone including your mom. You must be one of those coddled twelve year olds that think everyone should win and be made to feel special. You really miss your mommy tucking you in at night when it's her turn to suck ny nuts don't you?

snakeraper11b

Established Member
How's that nut sweat taste? Christ you spend more time on my nuts than anyone including your mom. You must be one of those coddled twelve year olds that think everyone should win and be made to feel special. You really miss your mommy tucking you in at night when it's her turn to suck ny nuts don't you?

/thread.

TRBO VNM

Internet forums have a search feature for a reason.

Ddawg18

Established Member
Internet forums have a search feature for a reason.

Yes agreed but this one does not work the greatest as we all know and for a noob a simple note guiding him would have done just fine. People will always ask these questions and not use the search function, so what should we do blast everyone always? Nah man...being courteous and respectable goes a long way regardless if the OP asked a silly repeated question. No big deal :beer:

Ddawg18

Established Member

Seriously kill yourself you asshole. It just so happens that every post I look at you are putting someone down or being rude. You are a waste of life and like i said over and over...I would love the opportunity to meet you face to face and see how you speak to me...you are a piece of trash..end of story .....and there are tons of people on this site that agree. ...I bet you don't even own a mustang...and if you do I am sure you will be selling it soon to pay for the basement apartment that you rent from your grandma.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Seriously kill yourself you asshole. It just so happens that every post I look at you are putting someone down or being rude. You are a waste of life and like i said over and over...I would love the opportunity to meet you face to face and see how you speak to me...you are a piece of trash..end of story .....and there are tons of people on this site that agree. ...I bet you don't even own a mustang...and if you do I am sure you will be selling it soon to pay for the basement apartment that you rent from your grandma.

bhwahahahahahahahahahaa all you would do is make fishlips. you think I would speak to you any different? well you may be right because you are forgettable and you woud have to remind me of who you were and what I said. there are not TONS of people on this site that agree with your coddled ass. there are some but as I have said, you want to find out make a smackdown thread if you have the stones to do it. it will fail just like all the rest of them have. I have posted pics of my house but then I don't see you in that thread running your mouth. I started a thread with the solar panels I paid CASH for, don't see you running your mouth in that one either. don't lay off your joisey suck life on me bud. it won't work. now get off my nuts, it's your moms turn.

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
jesus christ. thanks for everyones opinions. and the smackdown. now the thread can be closed, i got all the opinions and answers i needed. thanks.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
jesus christ. thanks for everyones opinions. and the smackdown. now the thread can be closed, i got all the opinions and answers i needed. thanks.
Didn't mean to hijack. But that kid follows me around like the laid who is so anxious for attention that he will take even negative attention and love it.

shurur

Established Member
people who have 10K-20k posts are going to get sick of the same post topics over and over again...but at the same time there is the forum interaction that goes on...If you're sick of seeing the topic..you can just not read it..but it's more than just searching and reading someone elses posts...and then just not commenting/interacting with other mustang owners...I know some of the 10K+ posters would like this to stop...maybe we should..or maybe we should just comment on the old threads and get ripped for that...I Can't help but think that some of these premium members would get booted if they caught us posting like they are...If you're tired of the same old topics being asked ...you could think about not reading them...But if the abuse-talk/moderator-shit is shut down...well ok...

Last edited:

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
So true, AMEN!

Anyway lots of the old threads are helpful here except for the ones with deleted pictures.

I never been to a forum where the search engine is perfect. I use it on occasion just to avoid starting a thread just like this one came out to be.

You help by posting help, you don't want to help don't post and move on.:dancenana:

people who have 10K-20k posts are going to get sick of the same post topics over and over again...but at the same time there is the forum interaction that goes on...If you're sick of seeing the topic..you can just not read it..but it's more than just searching and reading someone elses posts...and then just not commenting/interacting with other mustang owners...I know some of the 10K+ posters would like this to stop...maybe we should..or maybe we should just comment on the old threads and get ripped for that...I Can't help but think that some of these premium members would get booted if they caught us posting like they are...If you're tired of the same old topics being asked ...you could think about not reading them...But if the abuse-talk/moderator-shit is shut down...well ok...

moonltgold

MGW for comfort.... Pro 5.0 for true short shifts...

I have an MGW in my closet right now and very hesitant to replace the Pro 5.0. I ran the MGW on my 1st 03 Cobra for a few years but liking the Pro 5.0 for now.

+1

I had a Triax in my other Cobra and didn't really think it had anything over the Pro 5.0 which I have tried on a friend's car, and certainly nothing on the MGW orange (which I have now).

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have no issues with helping folks who show that they have actually trid to find an answer and can't. But when you buy a ten year old car and then come on a performance forum and ask a basic question without even trying the search feature, the best help I will give is to use the ****ing search feature. Asking "which shifter" is like walking into chemistry 401 and asking what H2O is.

Ddawg18

Established Member
I have no issues with helping folks who show that they have actually trid to find an answer and can't. But when you buy a ten year old car and then come on a performance forum and ask a basic question without even trying the search feature, the best help I will give is to use the ****ing search feature. Asking "which shifter" is like walking into chemistry 401 and asking what H2O is.

What he is saying nicely is to **** off...if you do not like the question then do not open the forum. No need to be an asshole every single time you type a post. You are dead wrong. Do us all a favor and shut your mouth and unless you have something constructive to contribute, just go away. Loser

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What he is saying nicely is to **** off...if you do not like the question then do not open the forum. No need to be an asshole every single time you type a post. You are dead wrong. Do us all a favor and shut your mouth and unless you have something constructive to contribute, just go away. Loser

and you are full of shit. you have yet to make a constructive post. since this is not smackdown I will leave it at that. you must really enjoy sucking the sweat off my nuts. I don't think he needs your infantile posts to help him explain what he means.

Last edited:

shurur

Established Member
So true, AMEN!

Anyway lots of the old threads are helpful here except for the ones with deleted pictures.

I never been to a forum where the search engine is perfect. I use it on occasion just to avoid starting a thread just like this one came out to be.

You help by posting help, you don't want to help don't post and move on.:dancenana:

The absolute most patient poster goes to NASVT...there are plenty of repeat cam threads/questions..and he just keeps helping and helping...not only on SVTP but Corral and other forums....and much of the time, I learn something new...despite the repeated question...interaction creates value.

Last edited:

horspla2000

Established Member

^^^^ this ^^^^ Yes, the search function sucks on here. When I use it I find you get buried in a whole lot of BS and end up wasting a lot of time. Very often it is much easier to just ask. If you don't like the question, don't read it. Its actually quite simple. Infact, I believe somewhere in the rules is states that not everyone has hours to spend on here and/or visit here often, so they may have missed discussions on this topic. And again, the search function sucks.

Having said that.... I have an MGW orange handle and its pretty decent.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
most of those that think the search feature sucks fail at searching. Not all the time but most of the time. the google search of the site is hardly ever used but people bitch about the search feature LOL! I have been able to find 90% of what I look for, that is a pretty damn good success rate.

^^^^ this ^^^^ Yes, the search function sucks on here. When I use it I find you get buried in a whole lot of BS and end up wasting a lot of time. Very often it is much easier to just ask. If you don't like the question, don't read it. Its actually quite simple. Infact, I believe somewhere in the rules is states that not everyone has hours to spend on here and/or visit here often, so they may have missed discussions on this topic. And again, the search function sucks.

Having said that.... I have an MGW orange handle and its pretty decent.

shurur

Established Member
most of those that think the search feature sucks fail at searching. Not all the time but most of the time. the google search of the site is hardly ever used but people bitch about the search feature LOL! I have been able to find 90% of what I look for, that is a pretty damn good success rate.

Yes..I use the google search outside the SVTP site more times than not.

? Key words SVTperformance OR
? Key words mustang forums

And keep playing with the key words to narrow down my results...

and usually get good results.

Sometimes I look in chevy forums;-)

I think it also helps build the hits for SVTP on the google search engine...but not sure if that's how it works

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread