• BREATHLESS PERFORMANCE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
What are the Best/Top GT500 performance shops in the southern east coast Florida area? (So far I am leaning towards Power By The Hour in boynton beach Florida). My Car has a Kenny bell 2.8lc and all supporting mods, I'm located in Port Saint Lucie, but anything within an hour or so maybe more from me is fine. I'd rather go south than north, I have electrical issues , also I want someone who knows rear ends and can align them, does the job right the first time, no bs games, if they brake something they shouldn't have broken (like cracking the front lip on the ramp to the lift) they fix it instead of hiding it, that happened yesterday at a local shit shop. I want a shop that is honest and has a dyno and can remote tune if needed from Lund and can check my tune and adjust it for the humidity and Florida weather. I need brackets fabbed to stop my front bumper from moving like crazy unless there's a company that already makes them, and my tranny/ clutch is making noise along with a few other things. I bought the car like this and drove it back from tennesee and didn't have one issue, This is what happens when you buy a car from somebody on the forum who only put 500 miles on the car, and the previous owner is a total ass who takes 0 pride in his work and won't answer my text (singular) yet responds on the forum and built a very nice car, but half assed almost everything he did. I'm not going to post names on here. But since I have bought this car, litterally for an entire month. I have been dealing with issues every single day and have not even been able to enjoy the car yet or race it cause it's just not safe. When I bought this car it was beautiful. Until I saw the half ass work unravel in front of me. I want a shop that's reputable, takes pride in their work, and knows these cars inside and out, and will fix everything on the car that needs to be fixed so I can leave the shop and not come back for a while. This is my daily driver by the way. I've put less than 4,000 miles on the car since I bought it. That includes the drive home from tennesee (1000 miles). I really just wanna have some fun driving this car around, roll,dig,drag strip, street racing made safe, I want to put some miles on this car without stupid bullshit going wrong constantly so I can send people to whatever shop I start going to.

Fast Ford

Established Member
Not sure of how much help you'll get due to the tone of your post, instead of blaming everyone else, you can only blame yourself. You made the purchase not the forum members.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Not sure of how much help you'll get due to the tone of your post, instead of blaming everyone else, you can only blame yourself. You made the purchase not the forum members.
Yea, but I was told the cars mint good to go nonpribekms everything's done right .... apparently not.

Fast Ford

Established Member
Yea, but I was told the cars mint good to go nonpribekms everything's done right .... apparently not.

Well, at this point you need to carefully go over the car from front to back, list what needs to be taken care of, research the issues and get it done. Good luck with your projects.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have heard of Power By The Hour, but not the other two.
There's a video that was just made on Youtube that shows PBTH and their currents builds. Their engine guys seems very knowledgeable from the video.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Power by the hour is a great place to take your car. They know about mustangs and do very good work. They worked on a couple of my cars and I have no complaints. Other than I wish they were closer.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Did you go look at it before you bought it?
I paid the car off, drove to tennesee and picked it up and drove home. I couldn't go over it, it was in a private garage no lift and I was alone. Super nice guy, nice house, didn't run from my texts when I had issues. But some stuff doesn't add up. The guy I bought it off of, he only put 500 miles on it within like 15 months before I bought it so there's no way he could have known about all this. But the owner before him knew he built a half assed car.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Well, at this point you need to carefully go over the car from front to back, list what needs to be taken care of, research the issues and get it done. Good luck with your projects.
That's what I'm doing. Reason I switched from bikes to cars is because I got in a bad motorcycle accident so I almost lost my leg and called it quits after I built a nitrous 1k. So I sold my truck bought this and now I got this headache to deal with.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
I have heard of Power By The Hour, but not the other two.
There's a video that was just made on Youtube that shows PBTH and their currents builds. Their engine guys seems very knowledgeable from the video.
Yea, they build lethal performances cars it seems like from some videos I've seen? I know lethal is in Florida too and they are bigtime on this page for advertising and parts. Do they just sell parts and built just their own projects and cars?

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
Power by the hour is a great place to take your car. They know about mustangs and do very good work. They worked on a couple of my cars and I have no complaints. Other than I wish they were closer.
appreciate it man..... yea they seem like the way to go.... I need somebody that knows these cars inside and out along with their electronics, plus I want ford guys not chevy or dodge ****. "It's broken cause it's a Ford" "found on road dead", stick it.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member
appreciate it man..... yea they seem like the way to go.... I need somebody that knows these cars inside and out along with their electronics, plus I want ford guys not chevy or dodge ****. "It's broken cause it's a Ford" "found on road dead", stick it.

ANMCycle

Screw it KB Style
Established Member

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea, they build lethal performances cars it seems like from some videos I've seen? I know lethal is in Florida too and they are bigtime on this page for advertising and parts. Do they just sell parts and built just their own projects and cars?
Yes, PBTH does build the cars for Lethal Performance.
Here is the video I was referring to;

Users who are viewing this thread