best wing on a 03 cobra ever ?

Wayneo

Established Member
Who does that!!!!That looks so stupid. That kind of person is a disgrace to mustangs. Why Why:cryying:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
what a shame......rice cobras make me questions people's intelligence

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
if it wasnt for that gay wing and the rust on that pulley its be pretty nice. also look at the generic azz speakers

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Why? Who does this? The grill must have come from the Walmart 2F2F isle...

r6bullet

Established Member
Notice in the description that is says "Civic style wing with working lights" That should be a HUGE clue for that ***. I also think the mesh in the grill has to go, shift knob, crapy speakers. He just needs to start over, but with a civic this time

Jordan_J

Established Member
Hey, maybe he's doing that so more people will want to race him. They will see the wing and the grill and think he's just the average ricer. But either way, that's a disgrace for that car.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
"Honda Civic Style Fin with working lights"

WHY, WHY, WHY!!! It's a Ford, not a F'ukn Honda....!!!

Someone please get his address for a SVTP beat down. It has to be a kid... has to be.. No grownup would deface a awesome car like that.

AND "LOL" to the rusty ass pulley... that car has so much bling he has to add something rusty to de-bling it.

Last edited:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
Mint condition??? Don't think that engine bay has ever seen a towel or degreaser. Looking at the pulley, I'd say he leaves it ouside in the rain with the hood up to clean it. So he dumps a couple of grand into it with your standard bolt on's, gay ass body crap and some wheels and thinks it's worth 30g's with 12000 miles on it? What a tard.

Plus looking at the car, I'd assume it's been driven into the ground by someone who can't drive. Damn shame.

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
the wing is KICKIN RAD, and those rims are awesometastic!!

end sarcasm.

seriously, wtf. that douche should donate that Cobra to me, so I can de-Rice it (and de-rust it) and make it respectable again. ***.

03Cobra4me

Established Member
What a jackass! I guess thats what happens when someone with "rice" mentality gets money...they dump it into a more expensive car. Just imagine if a rice boy could afford a Lamborghini or Ferrari.

But yeah, thats just a disgrace.

6spd

Established Member
haha i just noticed he has both the spoilers on, hahahah thats funny, he should put one on his roof, and hood too

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Unless I missed something, what's with the two :??: exhaust systems. :dw: I just glanced, but saw Bassani catack, and also Borla stinger catback. WWWWWWTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFF:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread