Best X-Pipe for stock headers?

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
I was going to order the Pypes off road X with cat deletes but everyone is out of stock for 5+ weeks. Anyone got another good one, most of the ones I have found either do not have cat deletes or have horrible fitment according to the reviews.

Thanks!

Thalilbear02

Established Member
I've got the catted Magnaflow. Can't complain, does it's job and fit pretty well too. I know that you're probably looking for no cats but Magnaflow fit pretty well so at least I can recommend that lol

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Yes sir same here. I had a magnaflow tru x pipe. Fitment was very good, but it is pricier than most others.

96gt02

Established Member
magnaflow is a good choice, but dr gas is the best if you can find one

Untchbl

Established Member
Why not a Lethal or on3 that just deletes the cars and bolts to the stock manifolds? One less connection than an X Pipe and cat delete.

jn2

Established Member
I'm running magna flow catted x pipe with gt500 axle backs and stock headers, car sounds great. You could go with a on3 x pipe as well, or a SVE. If you are looking at keeping it hatless just go with either of them, its just piping.

silverhorse_197

Established Member
Id stay away from the Pypes x-pipe .. The stainless they use must be a low grade tubing. The one i removed kept spliting at the seams . My down pipe had a 10" crack and the X-pipe had a total of 21" of split seams .. After the second time of pulling it off to weld it up , I ordered a BBK X-Pipe . Pypes fit my stock manifolds and BBK shortie headers just fine tho .

Users who are viewing this thread