Beware! Cruizin Concepts Wholesale STOLE My Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
All:

Greg has resolved the issue and has taken the pictures down as per my request.

I have asked for this thread to be locked.

Thanks to the people who understand where I was coming from.

I think we can all learn from this thread.

Kevin

mrose75

Established Member
Wow! 04Sleeper, you are well taken care of on this site. I agree you are well respected on this site, you have mine. But some of the posters really need to remove themselves from the situation. Cruzin_Greg came on attempting to resolve the issue. He first post did come off as shitty for lack of a better word, but I think he was trying to make things right. In the meanwhile, everyone else is slinging mud and fueling the fire. Even after 04Sleeper himself said it was taken care of. Vendor bashing seems to be the way of the day on this thread. Guy posts a problem. Angry mob forms. Vendor replies and spends more time answering to the angry mob than to the OP. OP states problem solved and angry mob continues. I thought I already graduated high school, much less Jr High. Wow!!

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
I found this thread entertaining then ridiculous then just plain sad. This will not in any way change whether I will or will not do business with Cruizin concepts. I mean really who cares other than the OP and his pic has been removed from their site. Wow the mob mentality around her is crazy. Like when a shark smells blood in the water turns into a feeding frenzy. Bunch of sheep.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
It is great that Greg really dove into this and corrected the issue. Instead of getting on his high horse. Plus you never know when someone submitts photos saying it is his when it is not. But I believe all businesses when knowingly have photos on their site and clearly can tell that the same photo is in the owner signauture. That they shouldn't question the owner on removing it from their site. I would be just like someone going on other forums and stating they own cruzin concepts.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I found this thread entertaining then ridiculous then just plain sad. This will not in any way change whether I will or will not do business with Cruizin concepts. I mean really who cares other than the OP and his pic has been removed from their site. Wow the mob mentality around her is crazy. Like when a shark smells blood in the water turns into a feeding frenzy. Bunch of sheep.
+1
I would be happy if I saw my wheels on a web site.:coolman:

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Well I'll say that it's great Kevin and Cruzin could work things out. It is not often when things get resolved on good terms. I think over all this was handled very well.

black 10th vert

Established Member

^ I agree! The mob mentality was insane in this thread! Kevin presented the issue, Greg responded (as soon as he heard of it through a tip). How much better could this have been resolved? The guy literally joined this forum JUST to address this issue. I just don't understand all of the comments about "never doing business with CC".:??: What did they do wrong, other than inadvertently posting pics on their site from an unverified source?:shrug: I feel like a ton of ignorance has been displayed in this thread.:nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread