Beware of Vendicated Tuning In MODESTO,CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

08sprsnke

Yep That's a Woman's Ride
Established Member
I totally agree, if you don't have a receipt you're pretty much screwed. Regardless as I mentioned before he is not afraid of being sued, which is why law enforcement has to be involved. I had a friend that gave another guy $7K and was promised it would be doubled (in real estate) or at least would get his $7K back. Well my friend never got anything back. He went to small claims court, won the judgement (since the other guy didn't show up) and asked ok how do I get my money. They said they couldn't do anything unless he had some assets to put a lien on. In other words going to court was worthless.

The thing that is hard to believe for me is that car's are actually missing. I mean maybe he has them somewhere, but if that's the case he should have called the owners and said hey come get your car.

Yep, he's right. Best bet is criminal charges and get his ass thrown in jail. You guys need to make his life misserable to where he can't even get a job and there is a red flag on anything and everything he tries to do.

Last edited:

tropicmustang

Established Member
I have my bank statements saying i paid him and under the payment it says payment for engine build and the cams that i had bought i had shipped to his shop which i have proof from on paypal. I know ,y portion is not that much but people are getting screwed

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Just keep in mind trying to sue him for money he will most likely do the same thing he did with the multiple law suits against him with MSX.. he filed bankruptcy and walked away.. waited the 4 year statue of limitations and opened up Vedickated.. I see him attempting to do this again... Karma is a bitch and it always comes around 2 fold!

Quik Z06

Established Member
^ Agreed, which is total BS. Which is why nobody should wait. You guy's should all meet up and walk into the police station together, that would give them the hint as to how big of a deal this is.

dascoyne

Established Member
When he still had me on the hook he would email me about how he was just kicking back and "living the life." The man needs to be behind bars.

Last edited:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
It just getts better. I recently got divorced. My ex has been fighting for the lightning since for ever. I told her I would pay her her half. Now I told her what happened, so now she's accusing me of selling the truck in pieces so they wount find it and I wount have to give her half of what its worth.

Comon. Somebody has to know were he's at!!!

blwnmstc

Established Member
It just getts better. I recently got divorced. My ex has been fighting for the lightning since for ever. I told her I would pay her her half. Now I told her what happened, so now she's accusing me of selling the truck in pieces so they wount find it and I wount have to give her half of what its worth.

I honesty don't think anyone knows wear he's at, he is like a ghost cuz it doesn't benefit him for people to know wear he is at cuz he knows the hole he is in. Have u tried send he a email to the vendicated email address?

Quik Z06

Established Member

Wow, that's crazy :fm: Seriously I think a bunch of you should plan a day to meet up and walk into the Turlock PD so they can see how many people have been screwed.

strng8846

Established Member
#4 not me but a friend I recomended

This friend that was recommended, I spoke to him a bit ago and he reported his truck stolen today also, he also told me one of the last times he spoke to Billy about his truck Billy said he was gonna take his truck to his parents house or to the shop his dad works at because he was closing shop and had to move out. So I'D WIN & CHUXSVT lightings Could possibly be there along with this guys truck that Blwnmstc recommended

Last edited:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
I got. A call from turlock pd yesterday. They asked were did u other guys find ur. Cars. Or are they still
missing.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
My buddy rich got screwed and i warned him about billy's tactics..... Just sucks.... F that guy billy.hope you all get back what you were screwed for by him...

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
I got a call from turlock police. They asked if the other cars were found in tow yards. I dont know. Have u guys found any of ur cars. If u did then were?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I got a call from turlock police. They asked if the other cars were found in tow yards. I dont know. Have u guys found any of ur cars. If u did then were?
See below.
Hi all, my first post here and unfortunately it's to chime in on my BAD experiences with this flake!

I paid this guy $1500, plus had my wife do a photo shoot for his fiance' (another $600 worth of work), PLUS bought a $1500 '99 Cobra Engine for him to install in my car.

After not being able to contact him for over a month (sporatic, before that!), we get a call from an impound yard this morning! My car was impounded when they cleaned out the shop (that was supposedly broken into a while back), and my car was there, with no engine in it! I don't expect to find my Procharger in there, when I go to get it, either!

I talked to the guy that has it now (landlords to the building he didn't pay for). He couldn't get ahold of Billy (big surprise!), but he did talk to his mom. She said something about him being in the hospital, but the landlord dude said most likely it's jail!

I'm about to report all this crap to the police & call my insurance. Here are some phone numbers:

Billy's Cell (yeah, good luck with this one!): (209) 204-8086
George @ Western Assett Recovery (the place that has my car, landlords that got ahold of his mommy): (209) 848-8095

I'm one that really got screwed on this one, it sounds like! If anyone is going after him (if he's not already incarcerated...if he is, then when he's out!), pm me!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread