**Big New Orleans Lakefront Meet**APRIL 6

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
LFM20088x6.jpg

The turnout last year was huge, if any of you all are familiar with the lakefront, the parking lot in front of the old Joe's Crab Shak was FILLED end to end. All types of cars come out, but the Z guys just happen to setup the date and time. People from all over...Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama and so on come for the meet.

:beer:post here if you plan to attend.:beer:

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
Sweet. None of these guys trully want the lake to come back. If they did, they'd hang out every weekend instead of waiting for scheduled meets.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Yea..If i lived closer I'd go more often.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
That's what i'm saying Ty. We are the only die hard people. WHy the hell do we need to schedule this shit. Just show up. I go out there every day at 2:30 till dark.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Next time I'm down there, I'll head there.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Out there ALL the time as well. Probably be out there this Sunday if I get finished under the hood of my Stang, got a few goodies to put in there.:pepper:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I rode through last week, when i went they had a red z28 and the lightnings from their meet. I usually pass every sunday since the storm if i dont have to work. Ill be there last time almost all of "HondaTech" showed up too. I think were going to need more parking this time. We might have to relocate some of those barricades.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Let me stunt the wheels till your done ;)

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
with no motor and trans it would probably roll pretty easy :) .

I can't wait for this nightmare project to be over. Anyone know anything about an aeromotive returnless system???

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Heck at least his car repairs are in motion.......if I melted the pistons in either of my cars they would be sitting for a LONG time!!!:eek:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Yeah. All the ARP hardware came in and my rotating assembly should be here and ready to go in next tuesday. I was going to put some custom comp turbo cams in the car but i decided i'd spend that huge chunk of change on a full aeromotive fuel system.

Anyone need some home refinancing done or to purchase a house? Damn project is chewing up my savings lol. I've been spending so much time on this crap i'm neglecting work. Time to buckle down again.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Ha i need to refinance my car. My kids eating up some coin, but thats what they do. What springs did you use on your live axle brian? How does it ride?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have no idea LOL. I bought it from roddy on the northshore. I just put the axle in last night and the motor and trans is still out of it. I ordered the aeromotive kit today and i'm going to leave it in the air till it comes in to install all of that. I have to pull the fuel tank out tonight.

I'm ditching the stock rear speaker box and amp rack if anyone is interested. Make me an offer.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Mine rides like a tank. Worse then the trucks ive had with bags and switches. I dont remember the gt riding like that with the axle and springs in it. but then again its been out of commission for about 3 months. I must have gotten to use to the irs.

Users who are viewing this thread