**Big New Orleans Lakefront Meet**APRIL 6

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I think all eibachs ride like shit. I'm not sure what is on mine. I know they're drag related with air bags. I can adjust the height of them on the maximum motorsports control arm. I can preload one side with them and i have the air bags to add more preload.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I guess they do. I want to get to the track to see what kind of 60's i can pull now. With the irs and hr race's i pulled 1.7s with 275 nittos. If i wasnt so pudgy i would have some better times. Guess ill just put the car on a diet.:shrug::lol1:

Last edited:

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I might make a trip down from Jackson with several local guys. Where do ya'll normally hang out and do any "activities" usually occur? We've had a couple guys from NO come up here and we wanna try and make a trip down there. PM if needed. :beer:

95!Vette!

Established Member
Hey Guys Im done for the meet Im gonna come...How long does the meet last? is it members only or open to the public?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
members only..you have to know the secret handshake to get in..

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
big turbo huh. Wasnt it you that said you used to have a twin turbo set up but you done away with it because no one could touch you.

You sir have an addiction!:rockon:

I on the other hand am too much of a sissy to even throw a 4lb pulley:nonono:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
built auto, solid axle, and a single turbo. Oh yeah motor is being built right now. I just left the machine shop :)

Bring on the 9's

Z7What