**Big New Orleans Lakefront Meet**APRIL 6

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Starter went out. It just spins. Sounds like the teeth are gone on either the starter of the flywheel. Rut RoOoOo ill see when i get under her tomorrow. 4v starter should be the same as a 2v? I have a new one from the gt thats apart. By the time i finish taking shit off my gt im going to end up scrappin it.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
They had a decent amount of people this sunday. I was out there in the lexus. Caught a flat on the bike and the cobra is still down. Here's the newest addition today though :)

delete004.jpg

delete005.jpg

delete006.jpg

Tomorrow i'll be making up lines and i'll have my pickup put back in the tank to mount everything up. Just waiting on the motor to be finished and my turbo kit to come in.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
with this setup...your gonna straight roll out against anything.

95!Vette!

Established Member
Look for an LX vert (maroon ish) and I'll show you the hand shake!!!:lol1: Everybody is welcome........even Chevy guys!!:poke:

Hey now come on!! Ive got a 1988 GT with a 408 in it:rockon:,its a ford too lol..Im gonna try to make it I can only take 2 days off work so I dunno, I can either go to this meet or go to Talladega in April Hmms... :shrug: Secret hand shake are you serious:D

Last edited:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Hey now come on!! Ive got a 1988 GT with a 408 in it:rockon:,its a ford too lol..Im gonna try to make it I can only take 2 days off work so I dunno, I can either go to this meet or go to Talladega in April Hmms... :shrug: Secret hand shake are you serious:D

Look at my avatar I AM VERY SERIOUS!!! Just make sure you have DRY hands for the handshake.:lol1:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Rick from amazon is coming down again. He did my TT setup 2 years ago and it was FLAWLESS. I highly recommend him as a tuner for heavily modified or slightly modified cars. People that tried to give me some different tunes couldn't come close to what he got me.

Work is coming along slowly and i'll post some more pics up tonight . I though my engine builder was going to be building my motor, but apparently i'm going through a modular building class. I've built hundreds of pushrod motors and asked to be involved in this build. He's teaching me to use machines, and every aspect of these motors. I'm building the mother ****er damn near. At least if it blows again i've got it covered.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
I had a crash course on 2v's when i flung a rocker arm off. So i cammed it and watched them fly cut the pistons degree the cams and all that. Jones Automotive. I have built numerous small block chebbys but never a mod.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
yeah this is my first modular tear down. The good part is half the shit isn't going back on it. I had my valve covers and upper intake powdercoated satin black and everything else will be silver.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Cool good idea. Im painting the cobra satin black. i should have it done by june for scrapin the coast. if i dont like it eehh ill paint it again. The flames are kind of old.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Some more stuff getting near completion. I just wish the turbo kit would get here. It's my motivation to finish assembling the motor and get everything rolling. I can't do shit till it gets here but tidy up some stuff i've been wanting to do.

Fuel pump is finished, wired, and tank is back in.

Fuelsystembuild003.jpg

Fuel pump controller and port to fill air bags in rear suspension. There's one on each side.

Fuelsystembuild002.jpg

I needed a 45 for the left side but it's in the fenderwell and hidden.

Fuelsystembuild.jpg

fuel regulator

Fuelsystembuild001.jpg

Chip tune selector switch, O/D delete, Fuel controller bypass, and LED for Trans brake, o/d delete, and F/C bypass.

Fuelsystembuild005.jpg

The last thing i hope a lot of people see :)

Fuelsystembuild007.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread