Big shout out to JPC on my Tremec install and rear diff gear install!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Eric, do you know of any cars where cruise control functions normally? I think it has something to do with the tune and what parameters have been updated. The hardware should all be identical between the cars so the only variable is the tune.

Reverse lockout is the only electrical difference between the transmission so once the pig tail is swapped over for the reverse lights, it's all the same(save for the speedo) so I don't think it's a hardware thing.

I changed the individual gear ratios in my tune to reflect the T56 and updated the rear end gear as well. Aside from that, I don't know of anything else that would need to be updated.

we change all the same things

its very random

i dont know of a car that it works in every gear

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
That's so weird. Do you have a Tremec rep? I wonder if they have any idea or if they're disconnected from the 2011+ platform in that regard.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
That's so weird. Do you have a Tremec rep? I wonder if they have any idea or if they're disconnected from the 2011+ platform in that regard.

Their main tech guy

His Name is Joel Conklin he can be reached at 734-456-3748

Justin has spoken to them several times

:shrug:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Interesting mine works fine in 5th and 6th..and i bet it works in 4th to, though i haven't tried it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread