Bilet Flow in business?

03CobraBro

Established Member
Anyone know if these guys are in business? Called a few times and sent an email. No response. Called during business hours. :shrug:

4601S/C

Established Member
I got BF brace through Lethal back around the end of Sept. 2012. Time was an issue and the original one I ordered (Redfire) was not in stock. Lethal told me it would take 2 weeks to fill the order so I went with a regular red version. To me that says at the time he was still in business.

I would think that if such a prominent company/figure among the Mustang community was done for, it would be much apparent. Maybe I'm just out of the loop though...

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I've seen Doug online here and there. Mainly talking guns though.

Last time I ordered something I left a message and got a call back in a day or two.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Must be out of business or doing extremely well to not return calls or emails. I don't bother with places who do that.

Try Metco as someone mentioned in here.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If any of you guys are looking to purchase BilletFlow products please feel free to give us a call. We have most of what they offer in stock except for throttle bodies which I believe at this time have been discontinued.

BilletFlow is indeed still in business however I can't comment on why they may not be answering calls or replying to emails as I don't know. What I do know is that we're they're largest distributor and have what you need in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As Jared said, Lethal is Doug's largest distributor. I wouldn't even waste time. Just order what you need from Lethal. And if you have any product questions I'll bet Lethal can answer those, too. And in a timely manner.

GodStang

Established Member
Doug has another business with guns.. ATEi guns... pretty sweet. The Costa pistol is legit.

I thought you were joking. I looked at the two addresses of ATEi and Billetflow and yep both are the same. That is pretty cool.

Just order from Lethal. Super fast shipping and there is ALWAYS someone to talk to that will help.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I thought you were joking. I looked at the two addresses of ATEi and Billetflow and yep both are the same. That is pretty cool.

Just order from Lethal. Super fast shipping and there is ALWAYS someone to talk to that will help.

I've been doing business with Doug for almost 7 years now and also didn't know that until this thread made. I did the same thing and checked the address and realized it was for real. LOL

Thanks for the support as well Josh! Hope you're doing well.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread