Billet Fuel Hat

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
He should have posted your pic of the prototype. :-D

I found the thread on NLOC too, and it did seem that he thought his unit would be superior. :dw:

Last edited:

"olsson"

Established Member
Maybe this has been brought up earlier, but will the power be enogh to run 3 pumps or do you have to upgrade the wiring to the pumps ?

FordFanStan

Established Member
Maybe this has been brought up earlier, but will the power be enogh to run 3 pumps or do you have to upgrade the wiring to the pumps ?

Anders, the fuel hat assembly will have upgraded wiring itself yes, and it will be expoxed in for protection from weather/debris and vibration, etc. This will be tested in a truck soon, to verify that the current voltage and setup, (so the system will be plug and play), will suffice to operate all the three pumps. Then we can go from there. I don't think a BAP would hurt, although I do not think it will be needed as of now. FFS

"olsson"

Established Member
Anders, the fuel hat assembly will have upgraded wiring itself yes, and it will be expoxed in for protection from weather/debris and vibration, etc. This will be tested in a truck soon, to verify that the current voltage and setup, (so the system will be plug and play), will suffice to operate all the three pumps. Then we can go from there. I don't think a BAP would hurt, although I do not think it will be needed as of now. FFS

Not much to complain about there :thumbsup:

cthunder

Established Member
You know, that sure would be funny seeing as how he was speaking down on this very product on Nloc right before he was banned. FFS

Surprise, surprise... I've gotten into it with him with KB vs Whipple. It seems like any product he doesnt develop or have a hand in developing he pisses on it. I did not renew my NLOC membership because of his actions, and his carelessness, even though I sang praises about him earler last year.

I met with the guys at fore precision at MW, they mentioned that Lethal, DMP, and WMS were vendors for them.

cthunder

Established Member

You forgot about the sweetness of the design... all the hoses are run internally with the hat, so no submersible fuel lines needed. Plus the hat has plugs if you choose to run 2 pumps and weant to upgrade to 3 later on. I saw the mold at mustang week and it is going to be one sick piece.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Surprise, surprise... I've gotten into it with him with KB vs Whipple. It seems like any product he doesnt develop or have a hand in developing he pisses on it. I did not renew my NLOC membership because of his actions, and his carelessness, even though I sang praises about him earler last year.

I met with the guys at fore precision at MW, they mentioned that Lethal, DMP, and WMS were vendors for them.

Why does WMS want to deal this product, JJ publicly said he was working on something else, and was implying how much over the top "his" product was going to be when I mentioned I would be dealing this product? :shrug: :dw:

Fore has been great to work with, tremendous in the knowledge and development department, and I think I have been the only person speaking with them on this design, as far as from the L community, and now he states he is going to get the whole first batch :D FFS

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
101_7586.gif

looks like 3 fit to me... thats all

cthunder

Established Member
Why does WMS want to deal this product, JJ publicly said he was working on something else, and was implying how much over the top "his" product was going to be when I mentioned I would be dealing this product? :shrug: :dw:

He thinks he has nicer products... and while they cost a pretty penny, they're just overpriced. I have a feeling is that he wanted to look at how it was designed, then attempt to improve on the design. He's got a napoleon complex.

Fore has been great to work with, tremendous in the knowledge and development department, and I think I have been the only person speaking with them on this design, as far as from the L community, and now he states he is going to get the whole first batch :D FFS

I feel like I grilled them for a couple of minutes over design, and they answered all of my questions. The engineer who designed the pump was at MW and mentioned working with you extensively on this hat. He had nothing but good things to say about you, Stan. Seeing the pump first hand made me feel more comfortable about the hat.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
He thinks he has nicer products... and while they cost a pretty penny, they're just overpriced. I have a feeling is that he wanted to look at how it was designed, then attempt to improve on the design. He's got a napoleon complex.

I feel like I grilled them for a couple of minutes over design, and they answered all of my questions. The engineer who designed the pump was at MW and mentioned working with you extensively on this hat. He had nothing but good things to say about you, Stan. Seeing the pump first hand made me feel more comfortable about the hat.

thats not what you'll read other places!!! glad to see the people who helped design the product getting credit!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Confirmation on the retail price has not been definitively set yet. Extra fueling on a fire is not needed, no pun intended. FFS

Users who are viewing this thread