Billetflow pulley puller

03svtvenom

Established Member
Got the pulley puller from billetflow a few days ago and been meaning to post what an awesome tool it is. This thing was really built with quality. Doug (he make's thing's)was a ton of help.Heck he was even on the phone with me as i pulled the old pulley off and set the new 2.80 pulley on.The puller is quality and so was the customer service.I just ordered a 100 mm idler pulley and bracket from billetflow knowing it will be of the same quality.
Doug thanks a lot for all your help.

Joe:beer:

Fang

Established Member
Hey Joe, did that puller have a big AR on it? I thought you got that from Amazon racing? Guess I was wrong. That is one stout tool! Hey are you going to show up at the BBQ Saturday?

03svtvenom

Established Member
Mornin Dan
We should be able to make it i will know more for sure tonight.
Can i get the wife to drive her's over also is the big question.
As far as the puller it did have a big AR on it but it came from billetflow. Let me know what time you are thinking on going to the bbq and maybe we can cruise together.

Joe

Fang

Established Member
Originally posted by 03svtvenom
Mornin Dan
We should be able to make it i will know more for sure tonight.
Can i get the wife to drive her's over also is the big question.
As far as the puller it did have a big AR on it but it came from billetflow. Let me know what time you are thinking on going to the bbq and maybe we can cruise together.

Joe

I am thinking of heading over there a little earlier. I might do the pulley. So bring your puller. That would be great to go over there together. PM me your number. I'll do the same.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I need a good puller, cause i broke my previous one.... How much for the puller?

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Buy the billetflow and your grand children can use it on there Cobra. Awesome piece. That pulley puller is stout. A1 quality and Doug will go the extra extra mile to help you out.

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
The Amazon Racing pulley puller is manufactored by Billetflow..it can be purchased from either business.

:thumbsup:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
This is an awesome puller! It is well designed and built to last. The thing must weight 10 lbs...yeah, it's sturdy. I know a couple professional shops that chose this puller. It might cost a little more than others, but the alternative is a cheaper puller that might break...and the cheap ones do...then what do you do?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
that is why we designed our own..Rick broke all the others...we went to Doug with the specs for our project cause we were impressed with the quality of his work...it weighs 8lbs :)

Linn

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Does the pulley puller leave any trace of tampering on the stock pulley/snout?

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I've used a BF pulley puller and that s.o.b is tough as nails. It works perfectly too.

Blue03

Established Member
Count me in as absolutely satisfied. That tool is THE BEST.................PERIOD. Doug stands behind his product, in front of it, wherever you want. Excellent. I was impressed the minute I seen it and more so after I used it. Good luck with your mods!

03svtvenom

Established Member
ya
The pulley puller I got had a big AR on it for amazon racing.
I have gotton all my mods from them and have been more then satisfied with the service from them.I was gonna borrow a puller locally but the owner of it thought it might not be good for another pull.I knew if I had to buy one it would be the one from amozon racing but when I called they had gone for florida already.
(I should of bought the pulley puller when I got my other mods from them)so me being in a hurry to play I looked to billetflow. To find out they are the same puller.When I found that out I was much relieved knowing I was getting the amazon racing puller.
As far as marking the pulley or snout not a trace. I was told to cut a couple pieces of paper to match the back of the puller to go in between the puller and the pulley worked like a champ. RIck's design doug's built all I know is I wanted that puller.

Joe

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The BF/Amazon puller totally kicks @ss!!!

No marks, mars or blemishes left on the stocker.

Do not take a chance...go with the BEST...IT PAYS!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
You spent the extra $ to get the Cobra.
Spend the extra $ and get the HO pulley tool.

oldmodman

Established Member
To MotoXracer21,
Yes it can. To prevent any marks make sure you have the plate that touches your pulley perfectly aligned with the pulley. It is also a good idea to make a cardboard "Gasket" to fit between the pulley & puller. I have pulled three pulleys with mine and never left a mark. By the way the gasket will be destroyed after each pull. Make sure you use a good SYNTEHETIC grease ont the puller threads when you make you pull. It will make it a lot easier and prevent damage to your puller

Users who are viewing this thread