Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Shiba, Eth and BTC
Diamond Hands.jpg

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Almost sold the rest of my shib this morning but decided to hold as who knows how high it will jump.

It's still so new to the market and so cheap per token that it will probably have crazy jumps for the next year.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Alt-coin Market Cap...I think I prefer another rejection so I can see Bitcoin make a run to $100k...then let the Alts bring us to retirement.

FCoDYvKWQAIdaxh

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Mogo rallies on launching world's first climate-positive bitcoin

MOGO +4.94%Oct. 26, 2021 8:42 AM ET3 Comments
  • Mogo (NASDAQ:MOGO) rallied 11.2% higher premarket after it launched 'green' bitcoin, an initiative which makes all bitcoin purchased on the Mogo platform climate positive.
  • For every bitcoin purchased through its platform, Mogo will plant enough trees to completely offset the CO2 emissions produced by mining that bitcoin —and then some; it will plant trees to offset 500K lbs of CO2 for each bitcoin on its platform which will offset 79K lbs of CO2 more than is produced by mining each bitcoin.
  • The global market for cryptocurrencies recently grew to a record high of $2.7T+, and bitcoin alone accounted for ~50% of that value; till date in October, bitcoin's average 24-hour trading volume has exceeded $37B.
  • While some miners are embracing green energy at the source, ~18.8M bitcoins have already been mined to date; for each bitcoin mined, an estimated 421K lbs of CO2 emissions are released into our atmosphere.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I am in the process of opening a coinbase account and the plaid services say that my bank has connectivity issues with them. I have also found info that plaid services looks through the past couple of years of transactions in my account, I am not wanting that. Is it better to just link my debit/credit card to buy crypto vs linking my bank account? It says that you can use a card for smaller purchases, not sure if I will run into the same issues as far as connecting with my bank. I had a similar problem with paypal and my bank, they just don't like dealing with these alt payment methods.

cobracide

Established Member
I am in the process of opening a coinbase account and the plaid services say that my bank has connectivity issues with them. I have also found info that plaid services looks through the past couple of years of transactions in my account, I am not wanting that. Is it better to just link my debit/credit card to buy crypto vs linking my bank account? It says that you can use a card for smaller purchases, not sure if I will run into the same issues as far as connecting with my bank. I had a similar problem with paypal and my bank, they just don't like dealing with these alt payment methods.
You really should be talking to coinbase and plaid on this. It's painful but once you get it in place, you should be good.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

Mogo rallies on launching world's first climate-positive bitcoin

MOGO +4.94%Oct. 26, 2021 8:42 AM ET3 Comments
  • Mogo (NASDAQ:MOGO) rallied 11.2% higher premarket after it launched 'green' bitcoin, an initiative which makes all bitcoin purchased on the Mogo platform climate positive.
  • For every bitcoin purchased through its platform, Mogo will plant enough trees to completely offset the CO2 emissions produced by mining that bitcoin —and then some; it will plant trees to offset 500K lbs of CO2 for each bitcoin on its platform which will offset 79K lbs of CO2 more than is produced by mining each bitcoin.
  • The global market for cryptocurrencies recently grew to a record high of $2.7T+, and bitcoin alone accounted for ~50% of that value; till date in October, bitcoin's average 24-hour trading volume has exceeded $37B.
  • While some miners are embracing green energy at the source, ~18.8M bitcoins have already been mined to date; for each bitcoin mined, an estimated 421K lbs of CO2 emissions are released into our atmosphere.

Do these trees live to maturity or do they pay some lackey to toss 50,000 seeds at a hillside and hope something magical happens? They state "plant" only.....

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
More cause to throw in with Shiba than there was when Dogecoin Millionaire became just that. My guess is Robinhood will list Shiba within the week. It's gonna jump significantly after that. My guess is I'm into 10K profits with Shiba already and I feel it's not even starting. I'll say....throw whatever you can afford to lose in Shiba over every other Crypto Coin Right Now. Better? :)

Currently .00004954

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread