BITCOIN

cobracide

Established Member
dangerous game for sure....but when it pays off, it PAYS
Certainly would never bet every penny on crypto though. The saying goes - "bet only what you can afford to completely lose" - and it makes more sense. The "experts" say 1-5%, which is way below what my percentage is at. The "experts" must face it - they missed out entirely - BIG TIME.

cobracide

Established Member
More cause to throw in with Shiba than there was when Dogecoin Millionaire became just that. My guess is Robinhood will list Shiba within the week. It's gonna jump significantly after that. My guess is I'm into 10K profits with Shiba already and I feel it's not even starting. I'll say....throw whatever you can afford to lose in Shiba over every other Crypto Coin Right Now. Better :)

Currently .00004954
Shiba is certainly a better bet riding on the Ether chain than stand alone inefficient "fix me" Dogecoin living off of Musk memes.

quad

Established Member
Shiba is certainly a better bet riding on the Ether chain than stand alone inefficient "fix me" Dogecoin living off of Musk memes.
Thing is Shiba Inu rallied hard off Musk's Shiba Inu puppy called Floki. He posted a picture and the Shiba Inu crowd used that as an excuse to pump the coin. Meanwhile Musk meant that really for the Doge crowd. So you're saying Doge lives off Musk memes which is the exact thing Shiba Inu is doing.

Ethereum is still inefficient also because POW has not been phased out. I'll be turning on my miners soon. Until it goes to POS completely Shiba Inu will be no different than Doge as far as "efficiency" goes. Ethereum miners actually benefitted when ShibaSwap was launched.

I think it is cool that people have made money with Shiba. Just know when to sell. I turned $0 into over $100,000 with Doge earlier in the year. However I did not sell at the top and now that is worth around $42,000. It is all paper profits until you decide to cash out.

The one thing I don't really like about the Shiba Inu coin is that it was started to kill Doge. That's a hostile origin that would have the intent of harming Doge investors. Meanwhile Doge had a much more friendly origin since it was just started as a joke.

I also don't like that Shiba Inu is piggybacking on Doge. Musk should make future tweets more Doge specific somehow. He has already come out and said he only owns Bitcoin, Ethereum and Doge.

There's a saying: Buy when its red and sell when its been green for a while. Who knows maybe Shiba will keep pumping. At some point it will correct big I think.

cobracide

Established Member
There's a saying: Buy when its red and sell when its been green for a while. Who knows maybe Shiba will keep pumping. At some point it will correct big I think.
I agree, already made the switch years ago from "other" crypto that was profitable to mine via GPU to Bitcoin / Etherium. Crypto crashes always hit the "other" coins much harder than the two main ones.

MG0h3

Established Member
Thing is Shiba Inu rallied hard off Musk's Shiba Inu puppy called Floki. He posted a picture and the Shiba Inu crowd used that as an excuse to pump the coin. Meanwhile Musk meant that really for the Doge crowd. So you're saying Doge lives off Musk memes which is the exact thing Shiba Inu is doing.

Ethereum is still inefficient also because POW has not been phased out. I'll be turning on my miners soon. Until it goes to POS completely Shiba Inu will be no different than Doge as far as "efficiency" goes. Ethereum miners actually benefitted when ShibaSwap was launched.

I think it is cool that people have made money with Shiba. Just know when to sell. I turned $0 into over $100,000 with Doge earlier in the year. However I did not sell at the top and now that is worth around $42,000. It is all paper profits until you decide to cash out.

The one thing I don't really like about the Shiba Inu coin is that it was started to kill Doge. That's a hostile origin that would have the intent of harming Doge investors. Meanwhile Doge had a much more friendly origin since it was just started as a joke.

I also don't like that Shiba Inu is piggybacking on Doge. Musk should make future tweets more Doge specific somehow. He has already come out and said he only owns Bitcoin, Ethereum and Doge.

I’ve been in and out of shiba four times since OCT6.

Keeping an eye on it for when it starts going sideways.

Never can tell with this stuff though sense there is less catalyst like financials or product release for typical stocks.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As long as the hype is there the money is. I’ll be looking for that to die out. At times It’s like betting on the next best thing, then the next.

cobracide

Established Member
As long as the hype is there the money is. I’ll be looking for that to die out. At times It’s like betting on the next best thing, then the next.
And that's precisely it - Alts are hype and really there is only Bitcoin and Etherium as players. And even those two are still speculative to a point. Calling top is a hard play. I did it once with AMD in 2019 coming down 30ish to 18 and got right back in it. The stop-loss order I had in at 27 helped out a lot. Still riding that wave.

MG0h3

Established Member
Well crap. Kinda felt like I should sell and missed the peak.

Clipped 200 today but missed like 500.

Oh well. Let’s see where it settles

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Bet against Bitcoin with Direxion’s Bitcoin Strategy Bear ETF SEC filing​

Oct. 26, 2021 6:28 PM ETBitcoin USD (BTC-USD), BITO,BTFBy: Jason Capul, SA News Editor25 Comments

Bitcoin bearish price crash

24K-Production/iStock Editorial via Getty Images

• Direxion has just filed for the Direxion Bitcoin Strategy Bear ETF, a -1x inverse fund that will allow market participants to bet against Bitcoin (BTC-USD) inside an exchange traded fund wrapper.
  • Per the U.S. Securities exchange filing: “The fund seeks to achieve its investment objective through managed short exposure to CME bitcoin futures contracts.”
  • Direxion’s exchange traded fund looks to counter the newly launched ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:BITO) and Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NASDAQ:BTF).
  • According to Direxion’s prospectus, the fund will be actively managed. Additionally, the ETF has not been given a ticker symbol or expense ratio at this time.
  • Moreover, just like BITO and BTF, this fund will not directly invest or hold bitcoin as regulators still have not warranted that to be legal at this time.
  • This new filing will allow investors on the other side of the fence that have differing views on Bitcoin to bet against the cryptocurrency.
  • Bitcoin price action: -3.63% on Tuesday and +107.59% year-to-date.
  • In other Bitcoin ETF-related news, Valkyrie filed paperwork Tuesday to launch the Valkyrie XBTO Levered BTC Futures ETF (BTFX), a 1.25x leveraged Bitcoin-futures fund.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Bitcoin falls, Shiba Inu extends advance as crypto leverage ratio increases

BTC-USD -5.84%Now!
  • Most cryptocurrencies slump as estimated leverage ratio nears a year-high, an indication that crypto prices have peaked.
  • Bitcoin (BTC-USD) falls under $60K compared with its all-time high of just under $67 reached last week.
  • Ethereum (ETH-USD) drops to just under $4K, Binance Coin (BNB-USD) falls 6.6%, Cardano (ADA-USD) drops 8.3%, dogecoin (DOGE-USD) sinks 13%.
  • “Estimated leverage ratio is about to hit a year-high. It seems obvious that the market is over-leveraged now,” Ki Young Ju, CEO of data analytics firm CryptoQuant tells CoinDesk. "We'll see some volatility with huge liquidations shortly."
  • Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD), though, extends its climb, rising 16% over the past day. That also points to an overbought market.
  • "Dog coins are mooning again, which has historically been a pretty good indication of an overheated market," according to a Delphi Digital note published on Oct. 25.
  • Leverage ratio is calculated by dividing futures open interest spanning all exchanges by bitcoin reserves on exchanges. Open interest is the number of contracts traded but not matched with an offsetting position. The ratio illustrates the amount of leverage of an average investor.
  • The leverage ratio is at ~0.19, the highest since November 2020, CoinDesk said.
  • Previously (Oct. 26), Shiba Inu roars back to new all-time high after ether whale bought $11.51M worth

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Shib on that rocket fuel again overnight.

+2300 on 2500 since OCT 6 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Nice, wish I had the stones to put thousands into the newest red-hot alt coin.

I guess I need keep up better with what the cool kids are doing.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Shib on that rocket fuel again overnight.

Nice, wish I had the stones to put thousands into the newest red-hot alt coin.

I guess I need keep up better with what the cool kids are doing.
Follow the cool kids on youtube, several guys who do daily podcasts. I think the guy at work is tired of hearing them even though he invests...I need some headphones...lol.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
i see WM is still obsessed with telling everyone else how good of an investment crypto is

Users who are viewing this thread