BITCOIN

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Further to the point on "liquidity" but the fact that digital beanie babies are trading at $18k instead of $0.18 speaks to the point that there is too much liquidity and far too much risk appetite.

There is only one direction for unemployment to go at this point. If you lose your job tomorrow how long are you holding on to your crypto? Most of the crypto bros have limited savings so if they get laid off they are selling their crypto soon after.

Unemployment peaked at 10% in 2009, we are <4% right now. BTC will not trade up if unemployment increases, anyone that wants to take the other side of this can PM me and we can set something up.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
If you have to ask....YOU ARE CLUELESS!:rolleyes:
Apparently, you are. Since this thread started you are a crytpo is no good, CONGRATS ON ALL THE BIG MONEY GUYS, crypto is dead, CONGRATS ON ALL THE MONEY GUYS, crypto is no good. You ever learn? I'm not at my highest but I still have more money in than I put in. I'm still winning and we are in a slump. How much have you made on crypto? Who's Clueless? For the record...please state crypto is dead and it WILL never go back up. I love to go back and quote your posts. ;)

MG0h3

Established Member
“Crypto is money”.

“I still have more than I put in”.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cobracide

Established Member
Already down to 18,700

Any reason it's down right now?
1663595173762.png

Attachments

• 1663595085613.png
    1663595085613.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 47

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Winning is still being positive.

Lets pretend that you bought 10 BTC at $100. You may currently be "up" +$189k but in reality you have lost $460k from peak. You are down by a massive amount.

To add insult to injury when you sell you are going to have to pay a shitton in taxes since your basis is on the $1k. If this is "winning" I would hate to see what "losing" looks like. But $189k is better than a stick in the eye no doubt.

Last edited:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Eh? USD is on a TEAR. I thought BTC was a hedge against fiat currency?

It was only like yesterday where all these my Crypto types was saying how it was going to soon replace national currencies. So which nations have taken the plunge and so went this route.

And again show me what actually backs all these empty none existent psudo currencies as I can get 3 and so cash in big time. But all they keep saying is my bestest friend down the street says Bite the bullet coin is worth $30,000 and that is all that matters.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lets pretend that you bought 10 BTC at $100. You may currently be "up" +$189k but in reality you have lost $460k from peak. You are down by a massive amount.

To add insult to injury when you sell you are going to have to pay a shitton in taxes since your basis is on the $1k. If this is "winning" I would hate to see what "losing" looks like. But $189k is better than a stick in the eye no doubt.
Let’s pretend I put 100 bucks in, made 500 bucks then lost 50 bucks.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
It was only like yesterday where all these my Crypto types was saying how it was going to soon replace national currencies. So which nations have taken the plunge and so went this route.

And again show me what actually backs all these empty none existent psudo currencies as I can get 3 and so cash in big time. But all they keep saying is my bestest friend down the street says Bite the bullet coin is worth $30,000 and that is all that matters.

It is almost as if they do not even understand the "what" or "why" of money/central banking/interest rates/risk assets/etc. and instead are just regurgitating gibberish that they read on reddit from others that do not understand any of these things.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

Well in fairness, isn't that about the same as 95% of retirement accounts at this point, sans the tax issue. I certainly wouldn't call it "winning", but lost from peak, is lost from peak.

Users who are viewing this thread