BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
all things are backed by:

The faith people put into it
The properties/abilities the thing has to offer

I no longer have faith in the US Govt/FED Reserve/US Dollar, My faith is in Bitcoin now.

You will be appropriately rewarded for your faith.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
all things are backed by:

The faith people put into it
The properties/abilities the thing has to offer

I no longer have faith in the US Govt/FED Reserve/US Dollar, My faith is in Bitcoin now.
not trying to argue, but are you not concerned with how much is institution owned, by the same fiat elite?

i used to could understand this argument better, now not so much. but always willing to listen/learn

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Canucks, USA and now Israel have made it clear they can track and seize anyone's crypto if they actually try and use it.

The Israeli government has seized millions of dollars in crypto from wallets linked to the Iranian military and the Iran-backed Hezbollah militant group in Lebanon, according to a report by the Associated Press, citing comments from the nation's Defense Minister.

The seizure of the crypto wallets came after an order from Defense Minister Yoav Gallant earlier this week. The effort involved Israel's Mossad spy agency, its military intelligence office, the Israeli police and others.

“This is the first incident of this magnitude,” the report said, quoting Gallant. “We have effectively cut off the flow of terror funds via this channel.” He also alleged that Iran's military and Hezbollah relied on virtual currency to finance their militant activities, according to the report.

The exact amount seized has not been made clear. The wallets had sent or received funds in alleged financing schemes for the Iranian military and Hezbollah, the report said.

Iran’s mission to the United Nations did not immediately respond to a request for comment from CoinDesk.

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
^^^and don't forget they shut down exchanges for russia too. so if someone decides you're on the wrong side, whether you are or not, it's gone

98SVTContour98

Established Member
not trying to argue, but are you not concerned with how much is institution owned, by the same fiat elite?

i used to could understand this argument better, now not so much. but always willing to listen/learn

Is there something specifically that worries you about this scenario?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You guys are funny.

Sad truth of the matter is unless a person is one of the untouchable elites, crossing the federal government isn't going to go well for that person.

q6543

Established Member
A small anecdote… sept/oct 2020 my best friend calls me and says I think bitcoin is gonna breakout (it’s trading 12-13k range) wants to know what I think, I say if you want to buy it …buy it… fast forward a few months Bitcoin is ripping to new all time highs 20-28K range ( our families are on a group vacation in FL) he is PISSED… he missed the move, he was gonna buy at 18k and didn’t pull the trigger. I said take off all the zeroes… if you wanted it at 18… do you still want it at 30?? He says NO…not now.

I tell him… set a price alert on your chart for 18K then, if it ever comes back…buy it then.
Well… it rips to 65k all throughout the next year and then the bear market comes.. I see it at 18K and literally text like… bro… it’s back at 18K… this was your number, here you go.

He says… Nope I don’t want it now it already ran it’s dead it’s over it’s a scam anyways.

It’s now back over 30 and is no longer a topic of conversation beyond, yeah I guess I should’ve.
Long story, but I bet many people have had similar experiences.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
A small anecdote… sept/oct 2020 my best friend calls me and says I think bitcoin is gonna breakout (it’s trading 12-13k range) wants to know what I think, I say if you want to buy it …buy it… fast forward a few months Bitcoin is ripping to new all time highs 20-28K range ( our families are on a group vacation in FL) he is PISSED… he missed the move, he was gonna buy at 18k and didn’t pull the trigger. I said take off all the zeroes… if you wanted it at 18… do you still want it at 30?? He says NO…not now.

I tell him… set a price alert on your chart for 18K then, if it ever comes back…buy it then.
Well… it rips to 65k all throughout the next year and then the bear market comes.. I see it at 18K and literally text like… bro… it’s back at 18K… this was your number, here you go.

He says… Nope I don’t want it now it already ran it’s dead it’s over it’s a scam anyways.

It’s now back over 30 and is no longer a topic of conversation beyond, yeah I guess I should’ve.
Long story, but I bet many people have had similar experiences.

everyone gets bitcoin at the price they deserve

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow. big score huh? LoL

..."I didn't make a ton...but I only threw $5k at it or so"...

I'm not sure if your reading skills are lacking or if it's just a general thing with you.

I walked away with $17,487.14 after taxes.

I was satisfied.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Is there something specifically that worries you about this scenario?
well, i no longer have faith in the exact same things you listed. we probably think the same. but they are all involved way more heavily now, to the point where i don't see much of a difference

Users who are viewing this thread