Black 03,HRE,Centri Blower,Low miles

wan2play

Established Member
Seems like a lot of this shit has been going on svt performance lately. I think, as these cars get older and become more affordable to the younger crowd we will see this more and more. These kids are raised differently now. No sense of respect or to do the right thing. I hate to say it, but I think this forum is declining.

The liberal mentality of raising children is at fault. My generation and the next is doomed.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I was seeing that the OP was posting responses to many other threads here but completely ignoring this one. So I sent him a PM asking if he planned on explaining what was going on with the car because so many members had been interested. I am glad to see Erod took the PM seriously enough to respond but I kind of expected the response he gave. Why can't people just do honest business?

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
I was seeing that the OP was posting responses to many other threads here but completely ignoring this one. So I sent him a PM asking if he planned on explaining what was going on with the car because so many members had been interested. I am glad to see Erod took the PM seriously enough to respond but I kind of expected the response he gave. Why can't people just do honest business?

Care to share his response?

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Care to share his response?

He honestly didnt even respond to me. I saw him posting in several other threads and felt that those interested in the car should know what was going on. I PMd him saying "Are you going to explain what's going on with your car for sale thread?" With a link to the thread attached. I didn't want to be a dick but I felt like there was a lot of confusion in this thread that he could shed some light on.

mgmustang1

Established Member
I got suckered for over a month, what an a**. was suppose to trade my 03 18" afs cobras plus cash on my end for his hre wheels and he came up with an excuse everytime. first was i was all packed to meet him and he said he couldnt get out of his street. said was an accident that was blocked off from him leaving for 5 hours. second was his dog died(hope he didnt lie about that)..Karma's a bitch!. Next time we were all set to meet and he had to take his grandmother to appointments. Ok and a few have dinner plans with my fiance or most i have to check with her. got strung along for almost 2 months. glad that ?B.S is over. He said the person buying his car wants the HRE'S. That's after i called him out on his bullshit excuses.

Last edited:

syclone50

Established Member
LOL Ya I thought the same thing. "hey can you please sign up on SVTP and post in my thread about how nice my car is"

I wonder what seats and wheels he got with it?!?!??!

mgmustang1

Established Member
I'm sure if his fiance will let him he will be back on here. How you traveled to get this car is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread