Black 03,HRE,Centri Blower,Low miles

erod

Established Member
i have been laid off, i havent checked thread in a while, car is pending sale, i got the car with stock seats and thats it , no other stock parts, i was supposed to get all the stock parts from prev seller and i never got them from him,so that info is false, theres nothing wrong with car besides gear whine which i already mentionned, ive had a lot to deal with the past month,family death, i was in a accident with my dd,and being laid off and this has been on back burner, i sold stock seats bc i needed the cash from being laid off, the racing seats are installed in the car and will come with it, so to those talking shit keep it to yourself til you know the whole story.
thanks if anything changes or buyer backs out car will be back up for sale. for 20,500. bottom line, i owe 20k so im not making anything, if u dont believe that ill show you my payoff statement.thanks

erod

Established Member
fyi idk where mccaughy got his info but hre are currently on the car and nothing has been parted out, nothing, i sold stock seats and thats it, i bought the car to enjoy,not part out, but being laid off and no income that not a possibility so now i gotta do what i gotta do.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
i have been laid off, i havent checked thread in a while, car is pending sale, i got the car with stock seats and thats it , no other stock parts, i was supposed to get all the stock parts from prev seller and i never got them from him,so that info is false, theres nothing wrong with car besides gear whine which i already mentionned, ive had a lot to deal with the past month,family death, i was in a accident with my dd,and being laid off and this has been on back burner, i sold stock seats bc i needed the cash from being laid off, the racing seats are installed in the car and will come with it, so to those talking shit keep it to yourself til you know the whole story.
thanks if anything changes or buyer backs out car will be back up for sale. for 20,500. bottom line, i owe 20k so im not making anything, if u dont believe that ill show you my payoff statement.thanks

Man, have been here a long time. I wish i could copy and paste all the threads that end up like this with all the same excuses. Man, with all the family members that have died, I am surprised SVTP isnt an orphan shelter. Heck, with everyone getting laid off while there thread gets shady, just odd LoL. If your telling the truth, sad to hear, but i doubt it.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

McConaughey

Established Member
You don't know where I got my information?

Ebay ad for wheels:

HRE 545R 3 Piece Forged Wheels 18x9 18x10 5" Fits Mustang GT Cobra | eBay

SVTP ad for wheels:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2808-hre-545r-gunmetal-polished-lip-18-a.html

SVTP ad for seats in car:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-260/899366-airzen-racing-seats-oem-look.html

SVTP feeler ad for blower setup:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...96222-feeler-novi-2000-setup-03-04-cobra.html

SVTP post of you trying to remove tb because of "driveability issues:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-tuning-214/895106-rev-3k-startup-help.html

Do I need to post our text message transcripts of you trying to pull the bait and switch because "your buddy wanted the hre's"?

Do I need to copy and paste the beginning of your ad where it states you're selling the car because your girl wanted to go to school out of state?

Don't drag my good name through the mud because you're a proven liar and have backed out of every "pending" sale that you've posted.

Buying a car is easy, if the seller is lying about one thing it is pretty easy to assume they are lying about other things. The problem is that by lying to me, you lied to everybody that looks at this thread. I would NEVER agree to a price on a car I was selling, ask for the money, and then contemplate swapping parts off of it to make more money without saying anything.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
You don't know where I got my information?

Ebay ad for wheels:

HRE 545R 3 Piece Forged Wheels 18x9 18x10 5" Fits Mustang GT Cobra | eBay

SVTP ad for wheels:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...2808-hre-545r-gunmetal-polished-lip-18-a.html

SVTP ad for seats in car:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-260/899366-airzen-racing-seats-oem-look.html

SVTP feeler ad for blower setup:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...96222-feeler-novi-2000-setup-03-04-cobra.html

SVTP post of you trying to remove tb because of "driveability issues:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-tuning-214/895106-rev-3k-startup-help.html

Do I need to post our text message transcripts of you trying to pull the bait and switch because "your buddy wanted the hre's"?

Do I need to copy and paste the beginning of your ad where it states you're selling the car because your girl wanted to go to school out of state?

Don't drag my good name through the mud because you're a proven liar and have backed out of every "pending" sale that you've posted.

Buying a car is easy, if the seller is lying about one thing it is pretty easy to assume they are lying about other things. The problem is that by lying to me, you lied to everybody that looks at this thread. I would NEVER agree to a price on a car I was selling, ask for the money, and then contemplate swapping parts off of it to make more money without saying anything.

^ Ownage. Plain and simple.

If the OP really wanted to sell the car the damn thing would have already been gone. So many people have been trying to chase him down in this thread so they could buy it.

erod

Established Member
plain bullshit is what it is, ill post pics tom. as the car sits so everyone can stfu about it and stop crying. cars not for sale anyway, its sold, please close. waste my time here.

McConaughey

Established Member
Haha! No last word for you bro. We wasted your time? You come on this forum to sell all of your stuff and you wasted countless peoples time. I even spoke with the person that you sold the stock seats to. He told me you agreed to meet him half way at a specific time because you lived 4 hours apart. He called you when he arrived half way and you were still in bed, so he was forced to drive within 20 minutes of your house to complete the transaction. I guess he wasted your time too.

I'm gonna be on every sale thread you post letting members know how you operate.

Instead of apologizing to all of the members you've given the run around to, you blame them for wasting your time and literally posted EVERY possible excuse in the book. Too funny.

syclone50

Established Member
Haha I was reading erod's post and was thinking the same thing McConaughey....it all of OUR faults!

WAY too funny

erod

Established Member
wrong again, wasnt in bed at all, and i drove 1.5 hours as did he. theres more drama on this site then a high school girls bathroom on prom night. done with this site,car is sold mods please close unless you wanna hear mindless bickering. thanks boys.

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
wrong again, wasnt in bed at all, and i drove 1.5 hours as did he. theres more drama on this site then a high school girls bathroom on prom night. done with this site,car is sold mods please close unless you wanna hear mindless bickering. thanks boys.

Your ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mattmynhier

Established Member
Erod you mad bro? Glad your back so I can tell you that you wasted all of our time!
And I agree with earico, McConaughey owned you like an ugly stepson!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Erod you mad bro? Glad your back so I can tell you that you wasted all of our time!
And I agree with earico, McConaughey owned you like an ugly stepson!

original

grizzy6360

Established Member
Not that I am the Judge or Jury here but seems Erod you have been called out brotha. Selling your car should of been simple with all of the interest you had. It should not matter what happens on here anymore, you sold your car, hate the members of this forum now because of them.being honest and expecting you to do the same. Case closed.......good day to you sir!!!

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Seems like a lot of this shit has been going on svt performance lately. I think, as these cars get older and become more affordable to the younger crowd we will see this more and more. These kids are raised differently now. No sense of respect or to do the right thing. I hate to say it, but I think this forum is declining.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

Close this? Dream on buddy. Instead we'll make sure this bullshit follows you wherever you go

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
wow!! If you want to sell something and made a price and multiple people have offered to give you your ask....hmmmm IDK seems easy enough unless something is amiss, which it obviously is/was. real shame was a nice looking cobra

grizzy6360

Established Member
Seems like a lot of this shit has been going on svt performance lately. I think, as these cars get older and become more affordable to the younger crowd we will see this more and more. These kids are raised differently now. No sense of respect or to do the right thing. I hate to say it, but I think this forum is declining.

Sad to say, but so true.

Users who are viewing this thread