Black Chrome Bumper Letters <pics inside>

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
I dont post much here..usually just lurk...
but I wanted to share my new mod as I think some of you will like it...
I had Chrome SS Bumper Letters on before and was never 100% happy with the chrome look on red.
so after using about 100 feet of fishing line and a hr or so, we removed my old ones and installed the Black Chrome SS bumper letters..

72731.jpg

72734.jpg

72735.jpg

72737.jpg

in certain light/angle they look black, but in others you can really see the reflectiveness.

blubyeu

Established Member
Nice! Where did you get them? I wonder if they would look good on my Mystichrome. I'm ususally not into too much bling, but those are a bit understated. Looks great. Thanks for posting the pics.

PDubs

Established Member
That's perfect! I like the subtle chrome look, not the shiny bling-blingy chromie.

Scott 01Cobra

have bling will travel
Established Member
Gee, almost missed this .....

Nice Pics Eric - I helped myself to them and uploaded to the site. I am glad you like them - I think they look awesome in person.

Thanks for the post - much appreciated :)

ka3ak

Breast Connoisseur
Established Member
how are they held in place? is it easy to remove them without damaging the paint?

oldmodman

Established Member
I just got through reading all the fine print on their site. They are NOT black chrome. They are just the regular polished stainless sprayed with black tinted clearcoat. I already have a set of stainless letters that I have never installed on my Yellow 03 Cobra. I think I'll get a can of VHT black tinted clear and make a few test passes on some shiny test strips and see what looks the best.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
oldmodman said:
I just got through reading all the fine print on their site. They are NOT black chrome. They are just the regular polished stainless sprayed with black tinted clearcoat. I already have a set of stainless letters that I have never installed on my Yellow 03 Cobra. I think I'll get a can of VHT black tinted clear and make a few test passes on some shiny test strips and see what looks the best.
So they're not black chrome, instead they're just black chrome... wierd. :p

Users who are viewing this thread