Black Friday Campers

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
It never ceases to amaze me why people will camp out in front of Best Buy 48 hours in advance and give up spending Thanksgiving with their families just to save $200 on a TV. :nonono: If they could justify to their bosses that they value their time more than minimum wage, they might just get a raise.

simplepie_image_handler.php

BM1

Established Member
Yeah I laugh whenever I see these dorks sitting outside. Apparently they've never shopped on the Internet where you can find 99% of this shit for the same price 365 days a year.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
plus, ive read that most of the TVs that are sold on BF are special models that are basically "stripper" versions that have lesser components than the standard models so they can give such big discounts on them.

im perfectly happy with my 4 year old tv. i wouldnt mind a new one for the bedroom but i wouldnt camp out if they were giving away $1k tvs for free!

ive stood in line on BF before. maybe about an hour. wasnt even worth my time. unless you're at the front, the "door buster" stuff is usually all gone by the time you get in.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Wuttt? Camping out while sexing girlfriend plus buying a $200 hdtv sounds like a pretty good thanksgiving to me.

Machdup1

Established Member
Wuttt? Camping out while sexing girlfriend plus buying a $200 hdtv sounds like a pretty good thanksgiving to me.

Or you could have real sex with said girl friend, sleep in your own bed, eat a tasty Thanksgiving dinner and spend ten minutes on the Internet buying the same TV at the same price.

But then again, to each their own.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I'm guessing the majority of these campers don't have girlfriends or wives.

Or probably family close by the have thanksgiving with, so what's the big deal?

Not everyone needs to use a holiday to rejoice with their family... If you only spend time with your family on 1 holiday out of the year than maybe you should be judging yourself, LOL.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Or probably family close by the have thanksgiving with, so what's the big deal?

No big deal as far as I'm concerned, it does not matter to me either way what other people do. Just pointing out what I see as an inaccuracy in the post I quoted. :D

Not everyone needs to use a holiday to rejoice with their family... If you only spend time with your family on 1 holiday out of the year than maybe you should be judging yourself, LOL.

Excellent point!

hoamskilet

Established Member
Some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. I can't fathom sitting in a line for anything on any regular day let alone piss away a holiday doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread