Black "LIES" Matter.......

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This makes lol literally! And these animals wonder why they spend their lives in Cages!

Maybe all his supporters can engage in violent gatherings AKA "CNN Protests" and throw bottles at the Police and set cars on fire smfh.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
No money actually went to support blacks who needed it. It is the fund black social warriors across America fund. They only sue when they don't think they are getting their fair share of the loot.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
You all are racist. PPP went to upper middle class, student loan forgiveness for the purple haired, free health care for illegals, $2700 dollars a month for refugees and health care... 20kmin. coming soon for reparations.....watch!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I'll just leave this right here...not MY #s...but "telling"

e52a2afe441b1c9db8ad401d93c667ba.jpg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh the perpetually oppressed! As we speak a strategy is being devised in order for claims of racism to be used. Unfortunately there are too many reasons and not enough time in the day to list why they are on the bottom of that list.

In all honesty, would any of you trust a nickle in the hands of someone names Shalomyah?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
My IQ was too high to be in law enforcement.
Lol, which you repeatedly demonstrate. Anyone can look up articles to bash a certain group of people. Standards are low as shit at this point and they’re taking anyone with a pulse. I don’t agree with it, but claiming all cops are stupid and Neanderthal is like saying you are appealing to women. It’s completely false.

Btw, what is your level of education, if that’s not too personal? And don’t say you have a degree from the school of hard knocks or something lame like that. I just want to know what intellectual I am sparring with.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Lol, which you repeatedly demonstrate. Anyone can look up articles to bash a certain group of people. Standards are low as shit at this point and they’re taking anyone with a pulse. I don’t agree with it, but claiming all cops are stupid and Neanderthal is like saying you are appealing to women. It’s completely false.

Btw, what is you’re level of education, if that’s not too personal? And don’t say you have a degree from the school of hard knocks or something lame like that. I just want to know what intellectual I am sparring with.

That article was from 20 years ago.

Standards have always been SHIT. Just promise me you’re not gonna freak out and beat the wife tonight over this… that’s all I ask.

I have cops that I’m friends with, Doesn’t stop me from breaking their balls just like I enjoy doing to you LEO faggits here. Ones an ICE agent… he’s probably the only one that I actually consider serves the community. The rest of you are road pirates draining the coffers of the American tax payer.

As for education, I went to a Trade School for Power Plant Technologies / Thermal Dynamics.

But I hope you don’t equate degrees to intelligence….

We’ve seen proof those two have nothing to do with each other over in the Covid Jab Thread.

MG0h3

Established Member
That article was from 20 years ago.

Standards have always been SHIT. Just promise me you’re not gonna freak out and beat the wife tonight over this… that’s all I ask.

I have cops that I’m friends with, Doesn’t stop me from breaking their balls just like I enjoy doing to you LEO faggits here. Ones an ICE agent… he’s probably the only one that I actually consider serves the community. The rest of you are road pirates draining the coffers of the American tax payer.

As for education, I went to a Trade School for Power Plant Technologies / Thermal Dynamics.

But I hope you don’t equate degrees to intelligence….

We’ve seen proof those two have nothing to do with each other over in the Covid Jab Thread.

Lmfao if you think ICE is serving the community.

They won’t even take convicted child sex offenders off us. Tell us to release them.

Honestly that statement just showed that you don’t know what you’re talking about. But all you know is what your buddy tells you combined with your bias, so it’s not your fault.

But carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread